Guess what? It's comming!!!

Get ready...Trump is owed 2.5 years for obstruction by the insignificant Congress.
Who declares WAR...Congress. War on Terror since 2001. POTUS powers in war? Congress powers in War? We are at WAR. POTUS TRUMPS Congress. nuf sed

Learn your RIGHTS because I(A LEGAL US CITIZEN) have. After declaring WAR congress is USELESS. Watch the exposure of Schiff's Banana Republic. Justice thy name is B*TCH!

I believe I've heard, and tell me if I'm wrong, that the Government will run out of money in a week's time? So why hasn't the House done something about it?........I believe we all know the reason for that! Now politicians in Washington can't take a crap in less than a week, so you know what's coming! Either they'll kick the can down the road, or more than likely, blame a shut down on Trump!

Soon we WILL AUDIT "EVERY" politician from the prez to the mayor. nuf sed

Keep dreaming. A rude awakening awaits. You hate Trump because he WILL expose you. watch and see

Get ready...Trump is owed 2.5 years for obstruction by the insignificant Congress.
Who declares WAR...Congress. War on Terror since 2001. POTUS powers in war? Congress powers in War? We are at WAR. POTUS TRUMPS Congress. nuf sed

Learn your RIGHTS because I(A LEGAL US CITIZEN) have. After declaring WAR congress is USELESS. Watch the exposure of Schiff's Banana Republic. Justice thy name is B*TCH!

I believe I've heard, and tell me if I'm wrong, that the Government will run out of money in a week's time? So why hasn't the House done something about it?........I believe we all know the reason for that! Now politicians in Washington can't take a crap in less than a week, so you know what's coming! Either they'll kick the can down the road, or more than likely, blame a shut down on Trump!

73482842_2584016964969317_1113553817191841792_n.jpg

EJNOg8KX0AAckqv.jpg

xUT continues to give her opinion without proof. Great! Soon all will be revealed and TRUMP will still be her PRESIDENT unless xUT moves to Africa!

xUT continues to give her opinion without proof. Great! Soon all will be revealed and TRUMP will still be her PRESIDENT unless xUT moves to Africa!
Just thought I'd through this in!
mail