GW...excuse me....Climate Change

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
Tree hugger crowd...we need an explanation

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0fZ3C6t4f

This clown was the main stream source for IPCC..... :lol:

Mr Science concedes to flagrant BS?

d263ce4b-909e-4ce9-bb35-900c9c3c182e.jpg

Can Al "Global Warming err....Climate Change" Gore or someone else please explain Climate Change err.....Global Warming on other planets ?

Maybe there are invisible stealth-mobiles ,roving the planets above !

And the Artic Ice is melting ..WHY ???

When multi generations of Elders of the Inuit people say they've Never seen this before, ....guess what ?
I'll take their word over the "pooh-pooh" crowd ANYDAY.

Southwind. Are You a member of the "Pooh-Pooh" crowd ?

When multi generations of Elders of the Inuit people say they've Never seen this

I guess they better go back a few more generations.................perhaps back to the middle ages or were they there during that time.

When multi generations of Elders of the Inuit people say they've Never seen this before, ....guess what ?
I'll take their word over the "pooh-pooh" crowd ANYDAY.

Southwind. Are You a member of the "Pooh-Pooh" crowd ?

Tell you what joanne, when you can explain why temperatures are rising on other planets, I'll be more than happy to give you my theory on melting ice !

Waiting.......................................

Three Big Firms Pull Out of Climate Partnership
Source: http://tinyurl.com/yd9eo7y

WASHINGTON—Three large corporations are quitting the U.S. Climate Action Partnership, a broad group of businesses and environmental organizations that has been instrumental in building support in Washington for capping U.S. emissions of greenhouse gases.

Oil giants BP PLC and ConocoPhillips along with Caterpillar, Inc., the Peoria, Ill., heavy-equipment maker, have decided against renewing their membership in the organization, according to a statement released by the group Tuesday.

Three Big Firms Pull Out of Climate Partnership
Source: http://tinyurl.com/yd9eo7y

WASHINGTON—Three large corporations are quitting the U.S. Climate Action Partnership, a broad group of businesses and environmental organizations that has been instrumental in building support in Washington for capping U.S. emissions of greenhouse gases.

Oil giants BP PLC and ConocoPhillips along with Caterpillar, Inc., the Peoria, Ill., heavy-equipment maker, have decided against renewing their membership in the organization, according to a statement released by the group Tuesday.

Those Basterds !

BTW................how many people do they employee? Maybe they can use the money saved from ,so-called, partnership and hire even more people !

Back