Have Dems bexo union busters?

keeptheodds

Veteran
Aug 9, 2005
The South

Have Democrat politicians become union busters with their silence? I guess that’s one way to do it, just ignore them and pretend they don’t exist. Meanwhile American citizens walk a picket line while watching their kind either slip across the border or go to green card holders.

Yea, unionist have been bought and paid for just like African Americans. Now the Dems are gaslighting Hispanics.

When I was a Teamster I used to hear about our union president playing golf with the PSA president. I always wondered if he was there to speak on my behalf or for his benefit. Who are the unions really for.

Unions.....just another corporate entity.
2017-03-30-11-17-43-1328971479.jpg

There are a few that still cling to the old ways. Their sclerotic structure will be their downfall. They're selling a model to a worker that no longer exists. See also: IAM failure at Delta.

Those that have figured out how to adapt-I'm thinking of AFA-CWA here- will thrive.

Most unions can't survive without the laws forcing compulsory membership via closed shop provisions.

Extend Janus to include airlines and railroads, and you might see totally different membership stats than what you currently do.