Heads Up MSP ESL's, Your new DC-9 Bin B*tch Is On The Way

JAFA

Advanced
Apr 15, 2006
NYC
That's right boys and girls. There will be a new official bin b*tch in town shortly. Despite all his brave comments that he wouldn't be returning to the ramp and just retire once he was voted out on his fat a**, he has changed his mind. He still is too frightened to return to the city of his birth as he knows he would just learn that the ramp is a dangerous place to work at LGA. He is going to be on the ramp in MSP instead and at 57 he has quite a few good years of DC-9 bins left in him. So go ahead show the worthless scab what payback is all about. Let's see him work for a living.

That's right boys and girls. There will be a new official bin b*tch in town shortly. Despite all his brave comments that he wouldn't be returning to the ramp and just retire once he was voted out on his fat a**, he has changed his mind. He still is too frightened to return to the city of his birth as he knows he would just learn that the ramp is a dangerous place to work at LGA. He is going to be on the ramp in MSP instead and at 57 he has quite a few good years of DC-9 bins left in him. So go ahead show the worthless scab what payback is all about. Let's see him work for a living.

He certainly has ball$

UT

Jeez, I wish I could be there to see it. Booby DeScab throwing bags......sweet. More than likely, the bin #### will be sucking up to Scab Air management at every turn. :huh: I hope there is a rolling bet he don't last a week, I'll take those odds all day. Any takers??? :up: :up:

Here's a question. What is his seniorty date(s)? Our CBA states that upon return from a union position that you return to your previous point. JFK's junior ESL has '90 seniority, and it's junior ESE has '87.

LGA, however has much lower seniorty. The junior ESE has 2000 seniority, and the junior ESL has '06 time. If Bobby's last station was in fact LGA, he should not be allowed to exercise into MSP, and according to our CBA must "deal" with returning to LGA.

Either way (for those that don't know), when you exercise into a new point, you bump in at the bottom. Therefore, expect DePace to be on Ready Relief until the new bid. I would expect/hope the officers of LL1833 to enforce this language.

In the meantime:

Bobby: I hope you saved/invested well during your term; it's a long way down from 6 figures annually to $17.88/hr.

To my ESL compatriots in MSP: Put him in the "pool" everyday until the next rebid. I think he'd do well working ANC or SEA trips all shift long.

I'd request that you have him building MNL cans all day, but that would mean he'd be working inside.

To the Admin ESL's: No matter how hard he tries/begs, no "special assignments" for this clown.

To the LL1833 officers: Whatever you do, don't allow him to sleaze his way into union affairs/business. He's welcome to attend meetings, voice his opinion, etc. But that's it.

Hopefully, he'll retire soon. Or just. Go. Away.

Here's a question.
Either way (for those that don't know), when you exercise into a new point, you bump in at the bottom. Therefore, expect DePace to be on Ready Relief until the new bid. I would expect/hope the officers of LL1833 to enforce this language.

His last station was in fact LGA. His seniority date is at least early to mid 80's as he was at JFK before LGA even opened. As for going into MSP, I could be wrong (as he didn't elaborate) but since there is an ad in the Sunday Star Tribune almost every week for a year now I'm guessing he got in by straight bid.

In the meantime:
To my ESL compatriots in MSP: Put him in the "pool" everyday until the next rebid. I think he'd do well working ANC or SEA trips all shift long.

Another good idea. How about alternating 9's and ANC/SEA's with 300's that have the "magic carpet" inop. :up:

I'd request that you have him building MNL cans all day, but that would mean he'd be working inside.

OOOOHHH NO. Keep his fat a** outside. Let him enjoy a nice 10 below day.

To the Admin ESL's: No matter how hard he tries/begs, no "special assignments" for this clown.

To the LL1833 officers: Whatever you do, don't allow him to sleaze his way into union affairs/business. He's welcome to attend meetings, voice his opinion, etc. But that's it.

Say it loud, say it proud. I say to the pieace of sh*t, welcome to MSP you worthless, no good, 2 faced, backstabbing BIN B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!

KEV,

I'll bet you $100, against your $10, that De Pace winds up on IOD, then mysteriously "heals" just before Minnie's next bid.(Just in time to get into the bag room, on light flights)

NH/BB's

KEV,

I'll bet you $100, against your $10, that De Pace winds up on IOD, then mysteriously "heals" just before Minnie's next bid.(Just in time to get into the bag room, on light flights)
NH/BB's

NH/BB--

I'll see your $$$ and raise you $100 that he does exactly what you predict, except that once he heals, he tries to bid a "silver streak" position (they drive mechanics from the hangar to the various gates).

His last station was in fact LGA. His seniority date is at least early to mid 80's as he was at JFK before LGA even opened. As for going into MSP, I could be wrong (as he didn't elaborate) but since there is an ad in the Sunday Star Tribune almost every week for a year now I'm guessing he got in by straight bid.

Good point. He'd still have to report back to his previous point before going. I wonder if he even "swiped in" at LGA before bidding out?

OOOOHHH NO. Keep his fat a** outside. Let him enjoy a nice 10 below day.

Exactly.

Here's a question. What is his seniorty date(s)? Our CBA states that upon return from a union position that you return to your previous point. JFK's junior ESL has '90 seniority, and it's junior ESE has '87.

LGA, however has much lower seniorty. The junior ESE has 2000 seniority, and the junior ESL has '06 time. If Bobby's last station was in fact LGA, he should not be allowed to exercise into MSP, and according to our CBA must "deal" with returning to LGA.

In the meantime:
Bobby: I hope you saved/invested well during your term; it's a long way down from 6 figures annually to $17.88/hr.

I just hope someone gets a picture of the scab at work. I wonder if he will actually do some struck work, like pushbacks. :down:

This low-life will lick his way all the way to something "special". In his first week I'll wager that he will have some special assignment...like Kev says, heel he'll probably end up being a streak driver. Slurp, slurp Bobby...show your true self :down:

Did he start yet?

Back