Helicopters At Work Calendar

:p
Hey, thanks Mr. Heli ops for the calendar as promised. That is some awfully sexy pic of the EC-130 down in sheeptown.

I like the kamov pic to but I'm biased.

Thanks again
:up:

mr. mailman just brought mine this morning!!! what can i say, ned... you've put out another very classy product!!! very well done and my sincere thanks for the gift!!! :up: :up:

I got mine New Years eve. It looks great !!! Great job Ned, and thank you !!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Cheers

They are fishing for Rainbow and Brown Trout. This area of New Zealand is great trout fishing country.

Heli Ops

Happy New Year Heli-Ops. Just received my Calendar, it's fantastic...but one small problem...NO SHEEP ! The one I received has dozens of excellent heli shots, but If you remember my email request...it was ....sheep.... Lots of NZ sheep !

Thanks, ;)

Have a great 2004

Mine arrived a couple of days ago. Another great looking calendar. Thanks Heli-Ops.

Got mine today Ned, thanks. Awesome shots - you're obviously having a ball doing your work. Good on ya.

Cyclic Monkey - Now I am going to have to sue you because you stole my idea for the 2005 calendar. I planned on printing 1000 of them and looking at the order book 407Driver ordered half of them and CTD took the other half. ;)

Heli Ops

I see you have posted the calendar for Mrs 407Driver and CTD. I suppose they can BUTT dream :lol:

My one needs scantily clad nubile young nymphs drapped all over helicopters. Hey that might be the way to go for the 2005 calendar. What does everyone thing. Naked women and helicopters. B)

Heli Ops

OK, Mr Monkey Man...

Lets see your hands more on the cyclic, less on the keyboard. You're scaring me and my offspring with the ease at which you are finding this....stuff.

I'm not sure why you have been browsing for pictures of naked men, as well as fancy prima donna haircuts (you know your helmet won't fit after), but please, please, we don't need to see that deep into you 'world'.

Back