Horrible Aircraft appearances in The Fleet

N532AU is...Most likely her time to the next check is close and she will go back to the lessor and wait for her next call to duty somewhere else.

Well, it is not on the list for decommisioning through 2009--maybe it's waiting for a slot in the paint shop.

Cheers.

Well, it is not on the list for decommisioning through 2009--maybe it's waiting for a slot in the paint shop.

Cheers.
Well, if it isn't headed to the Paint Shop maybe they should park it at a secluded spot on the tarmac in PHL and invite all the Gangs from The Hood to "splash some color" on the plane with Company issued spray paint.......it certainly couldn't look ANY WORSE.

Well, if it isn't headed to the Paint Shop maybe they should park it at a secluded spot on the tarmac in PHL and invite all the Gangs from The Hood to "splash some color" on the plane with Company issued spray paint.......it certainly couldn't look ANY WORSE.

Oh Contraire - Have you seen the DELTA Airlines Pink scheme ????

Cheers.

Actually, it is waiting for the paint shop. The new company policy is to save the money needed to strip the old paint by just waiting for all of it to fall off. Then it goes in for its new livery. What money geniuses we have in Tempe, huh?

Aw. I always feel sorry for our planes when they are humanized. I feel bad for talking poorly of them because thier owners don't care.

It's really disturbing to see a plane getting scrapped, like a murder.

0855460.jpg

4 months later
0937663.jpg

:(

Think of it in terms of the "circle of life." How many of our former airframes end up having a much higher purpose....beer cans!

The PINK DL 757 was dedicated for breast cancer awareness.

It was not a Song plane, but mainline

N610DL

I flew on an A321 on Saturday morning, CLT-LGA. As we were departing, the pilot announced that we had to return to the gate because a pilot in another aircraft noticed that we might have a panel missing. :shock: We returned to the gate and the pilots discovered that we did have the panel, but it did not match the rest of the aircraft and appeared as if the panel was missing. All in all, a 55-minute departure delay because someone did not paint the panel to match the rest of the aircraft.

I flew on an A321 on Saturday morning, CLT-LGA. As we were departing, the pilot announced that we had to return to the gate because a pilot in another aircraft noticed that we might have a panel missing. :shock: We returned to the gate and the pilots discovered that we did have the panel, but it did not match the rest of the aircraft and appeared as if the panel was missing. All in all, a 55-minute departure delay because someone did not paint the panel to match the rest of the aircraft.
So I guess YOU would rather depart with the chance a panel IS missing? It could have been a New Panel from Airbus and had not been painted yet.