How long can the Wikicreep hide to avoid justice?

He did not steal it. I do not know if he violated a law. That is what I am asking. I do not know the legal standards but I do not think copy right material is the same as government secrets

Fruit of a poisoned tree does not apply. Law enforcement has to steal the or obtain the material in question illegally for that to apply. If I steal or obtain proof of a crime illegally and give it to a LEO, they may use it to prosecute so long as they did not encourage me or have foreknowledge of my actions.

You watch too much Law and Order.
Looking like your rich uncle will stick the espionage act where the sun doesn't shine.

The problem with wikileaks is that it allows cover-up leaks.

Welcome to reality TV of government, folks!

Allow Al-Qaida and other terrorist networks, enemy government cover-ups and all will be forgiven.

And tell the truth about affirmative action and other minority protection statuses, and we have a winner.

Hey doggie :p :p :p

'Tree,
Save your knowlegable and Intelligent Breath.
You've 'called out' ......EastCheats...numerous times, and the Best he can do is give you SKANKY Ann Coulter.
The fact that 'THEY' don't like Assange's actions..BUT can NOT tell you what rule of law he broke....ENRAGES THEM even Further ! !

TB

I thought you'd like Yankees such as Coulter, Bill O'Reily, Hannity and Savage, since you hate the consevative South.

TB....sounds like a disease.

Now you're getting it!

What kind of welcome would TB get in Charlotte? You know when you arrive in Hawaii they welcome you with a lay made of flowers. When he gets to Charlotte, make sure he gets one made from Kudzu.

We both can get a laugh, he probably thinks it's a flower.

You watch too much Law and Order.
Looking like your rich uncle will stick the espionage act where the sun doesn't shine.

So you do not know what law he broke either huh?

Never watch the series. Important more of a sci-fi guy.

Hey Tree, do us a favor and turn off the auto-correct on your device. It is turning your posts into hard to decipher sentences/words.

It is not hard to disable the feature and proofread your own writing.

Thanks in advance!

Don't care which he broke,not up to you or I to decide. Grand jury has already indicted him and Manning. Up to your rich uncle to prosecute and it will be Espionage Act among others. Already reported before.

Most important act is getting his ass on US soil.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Tree, do us a favor and turn off the auto-correct on your device. It is turning your posts into hard to decipher sentences/words.

It is not hard to disable the feature and proofread your own writing.

Thanks in advance!

lol. sorry. ill try to pay attention more.

Don't care which he broke,not up to you or I to decide. Grand jury has already indicted him and Manning. Up to your rich uncle to prosecute and it will be Espionage Act among others. Already reported before.

Most important act is getting his ass on US soil.

How sweet. You trust the US government to act in your name on the basis of a sealed indictment against a man who just embarrassed some very powerful people.

I am fully aware that we do not have the final say but I think we do have a responsibility to make sure our government acts in a responsible matter as much as we can and to speak out when we fell it has strayed.

Perhaps you would feel different if you were accused of crimes you had not committed. I guess it's not like the US government has every lied or committed criminal acts right?

How sweet. You trust the US government to act in your name on the basis of a sealed indictment against a man who just embarrassed some very powerful people.

I am fully aware that we do not have the final say but I think we do have a responsibility to make sure our government acts in a responsible matter as much as we can and to speak out when we fell it has strayed.

Perhaps you would feel different if you were accused of crimes you had not committed. I guess it's not like the US government has every lied or committed criminal acts right?

US government to act in my name? I don't know where you hail from but in this country the government acts in its own self interest irregardless of the people. If you don't like it you can post here and call your congressman and so on. You and I have had little, if any input into our government for quite some time.

What's that old saying? Play with fire expect to get burned?

I really don't care about Julian Assange. He's nothing more than a egomaniac who craves attention and take away his website nothing more than a pathetic creep. What bothers me more is how a private was allowed access to all those documents that he had no business/reason to be viewing anyway. As a private the only info he should have is when the chow hall opens.

What Bradley Manning did was hand over operational documents over to the enemy. For that he should spend the rest of his life in a supermax prisons where he spends 23 hours a day in an 8X10 cell.

Reactions: 1 person
I really don't care about Julian Assange. He's nothing more than a egomaniac who craves attention and take away his website nothing more than a pathetic creep. What bothers me more is how a private was allowed access to all these documents that he had not business/reason to be viewing anyway. As a private the only info he should have is when the chow hall opens.

What Bradley Manning did was hand over operational documents over to the enemy. For that he should spend the rest of his life in a supermax prisons where he spends 23 hours a day in an 8X10 cell.

I'm right there with ya.

I really don't care about Julian Assange. He's nothing more than a egomaniac who craves attention and take away his website nothing more than a pathetic creep. What bothers me more is how a private was allowed access to all those documents that he had no business/reason to be viewing anyway. As a private the only info he should have is when the chow hall opens.

I won't go as far as to call him an egomaniac or an attention grabbing media whore, but I won't challenge it either. Sometimes we get imperfect messengers that are needed to spread the word and keep the power structure on their toes.

Security is a huge issue in the world today and this case points out in bold relief just how easy it can be release sensitive information to the general public. What's even MORE disturbing is this entire Bradley Manning/Julian Assange/WikiLeaks event could have been prevented. There is software out there that would have prevented the entire episode. I think one reason we haven't seem Pvt. Manning prosecited yet is when the public becomes aware how easily this could have been prevented some folks pretty high up in government aren't going to look so good.

If your interested you can do a google search under "Digital Rights Management" Also go to http://www.fasoo.com/en/