HP loads on ETC

Crzipilot

Veteran
Mar 23, 2004
Might have been covered before, but have any East people tried to check loads via the ETC on HP flights??? I've tried for two day now, and get nothing. Just the flight times, and with no seat availability, which prevents me from being able to list on the flight.....anyone?

529 HP TPA - PHX 7:48A 9:15A 4:27 12-12-1-0 138-146-24-3 320 0
577 HP TPA - PHX 5:10P 6:28P 4:18 12-12-1-0 138-146-21-3 320 0

Works for me. Not sure what the problem is. Was it mainline HP or Express flights?

Are you selecting HP as the airline from the drop down? It could just be showing flight times because it thinks you want it to look for US flights, and therefore pulls the US flight #s which would show times, but not availability...

Hmmm...well selected HP flights, and it showed nothing, just flight numbers and times. And yes it was Mainline flight. TPA-LAS. Though I think I know what the problem is, and that's I'm using my express ee number, as they haven't fixed the fact we don't show any SA1 passes, this might be another glitch.

I've noticed when I look at HP flights that it usually gives the flight info but not the loads (loads show up as NA). If I hit search again (a sort of refresh) it usually shows the loads...

It seems to be hit or miss, to me. Tried PHX to 3 different destinations and got 3 different results. And different results when I changed the date of travel. Sometimes I got loads in both directions, sometimes just one way, and sometimes none at all.

This isn't right.

And we shouldn't have to come up with work-arounds just to be able to list.

It's very frustrating. Now I understand what the customers must go through on the website.

There are times I log on to the ETC and it works fine, then other times, nothing works. Seems like a hit or miss thing. Like everything else with this company, it's a nickle and dime operation that you can never depend upon.

Such as this:
UNIFORM ROUNDTABLE -- JUNE 21 IN CLT -- ARE YOU CRAZY?
Yes, it's true. The timing is bad for the CLT roundtable in that the Piedmont Heritage plane dedication event and the CLT Town Hall are scheduled the same day. Unfortunately, Stan Herman - our designer/consultant - was only available these three days in June.

Our uniform "Designer/consulant" is so busy he can only give us employees 3 days in June. But thats ok with with the SandCastle. Just throw something together.......

Our uniform "Designer/consulant" is so busy he can only give us employees 3 days in June. But thats ok with with the SandCastle. Just throw something together.......
At least they're soliciting input. You can't honestly think he would visit with every affected employee????