I think the ETC is a little confused

fly with US

Advanced
Nov 11, 2005
Well, after some confusing moments, I have noticed that the ETC is giving loads for the wrong dates, or at least it is on the PHX-DFW (east) flight. It tells me the loads for the previous days flight. For instance, when I type in tomorrow's flight (1042 on 2-26), it gives me tonight's flight loads. When I type in wednesday's flight, it gives me tuesday's loads.

I checked it on both usairways.com and on the pass line. They tell me there is 56 coach seats and 9 F/C seats for tuesdays flight, but the ETC says that is the loads on wednesday flight. This trend continues all week.

Anybody else getting the same thing?

Oh goody!With these clowns runing the IT department I can't wait for the migration on 3-3-07.I tried to bid it off but I think everyone is expecting a meltdown. Hunker down and pray for daylight!

Funny you brought that up. I tried logging on to ETC an hour ago and could not. Tried 10 min ago and was able to. But the info I got was wrong.

Oh goody!With these clowns runing the IT department I can't wait for the migration on 3-3-07.I tried to bid it off but I think everyone is expecting a meltdown. Hunker down and pray for daylight!

Does everybody have their survival kit ready?

ulimate_laidout_newpack.jpg

Oh goody!With these clowns runing the IT department I can't wait for the migration on 3-3-07.
Unfortunately, there is no one running IT. Due to an illness in the family, the Chief Information Officer has not been paying attention to the Department. I feal very sorry for him, but they really need to get a replacement in there, at least temporarily.

ALCARLOS-That's sad to hear the head of IT is having problems.I hope they work out but, we are facing one of the most critical milestones in the merger and no one is running the department? This is going to be really really bad but I hope I am dead wrong.

Notice the 1/2 sized shots Sthrnboy points to--remember, he is on the west side--on the east side we SUPERSIZE our shots! Oh, Miss, Rattle-Rattle, be a dear and get me some more vodka, oh, and some ice, tonic, and another lime...thanks hun.

Well, after some confusing moments, I have noticed that the ETC is giving loads for the wrong dates, or at least it is on the PHX-DFW (east) flight. It tells me the loads for the previous days flight. For instance, when I type in tomorrow's flight (1042 on 2-26), it gives me tonight's flight loads. When I type in wednesday's flight, it gives me tuesday's loads.

I checked it on both usairways.com and on the pass line. They tell me there is 56 coach seats and 9 F/C seats for tuesdays flight, but the ETC says that is the loads on wednesday flight. This trend continues all week.

Anybody else getting the same thing?

Change default 6:00am time in Departure Date/Time to 7:00am or later and you don't get the previous days flight load.

If the you are checking flights on the same day as travel then no need to change the 6:00am default time since the previous days flight number no longer exists.

I know a few people that got to the airport and found they were not listed on the flight they thought they were because the didn't catch that they had listed on the previous days flight.

Latest posts

Back