HUD Launches Scheme To Racially Diversify Suburbs

About this HUD crap...why does it surprise you? Some people are done decaying the inner cities and the rats have bred too much to remain in one nest! I don't know whether to feel sorry about it or just sit back and watch as those suburbanites did all they can to keep the city trash out of their neighborhoods and now it is coming in their backyards. HUD is nothing more than a welfare system with higher standards.

I'm on the fence on this one, because I am FORCED to live in the city(because of my job) and watch the suburbanites thumb their noses at me as the liberal crowd feels sorry for the cities under privileged, but don't want them in their houses.

About this HUD crap...why does it surprise you? Some people are done decaying the inner cities and the rats have bred too much to remain in one nest! I don't know whether to feel sorry about it or just sit back and watch as those suburbanites did all they can to keep the city trash out of their neighborhoods and now it is coming in their backyards. HUD is nothing more than a welfare system with higher standards.

I'm on the fence on this one, because I am FORCED to live in the city(because of my job) and watch the suburbanites thumb their noses at me as the liberal crowd feels sorry for the cities under privileged, but don't want them in their houses.

According to the article on HUD then, you soon will be free of 'minorities' in the inner city. Might want to look at the long term benefits of real estate there if the suburbs become the new ghetto. On second thought, that may be the driving idea with this whole issue. Agenda 21 is all about moving everyone back to the urban areas.

Here and now the asssholes you elected are running our country into the ground and all you can do is blame the people who are not currently involved?

I believe it was a national election. People who have no answers can't be blamed for not giving them.

I believe it was a national election. People who have no answers can't be blamed for not giving them.

"People who have no answers can't be blamed for not giving them."
Pretty much hit the nail on the head, concerning the current administration, with that one !

"People who have no answers can't be blamed for not giving them."
Pretty much hit the nail on the head, concerning the current administration, with that one !
How many threads on this forum criticize the bold actions of Republicans? Or any actions of the Republicans? Piss and moan is all you Z wannabees can do.

Z wannabees.....can't do any better dog?

Wanna stock up on running negro targets too?

Trayvon-Martin-Shooting-Target.jpg

Latest posts