Human ingestion at SAT

So then, suicide wouldn't be a tragic mistake?

So then, suicide wouldn't be a tragic mistake?
I might be a little late as I see you may have heard. Just read this morning where they found to be suicide after investigating further, so therefore no longer a mistake or accident. So, in this case I don't see Delta getting fined as in the Piedmont case (which I still question). A sad way to do it as there could have been a chance of surviving and just injured really bad.

I might be a little late as I see you may have heard. Just read this morning where they found to be suicide after investigating further, so therefore no longer a mistake or accident. So, in this case I don't see Delta getting fined as in the Piedmont case (which I still question). A sad way to do it as there could have been a chance of surviving and just injured really bad.

It wouldn’t be Delta anyhow. The person didn’t work for Delta. They worked for Unifi.

Reading comprehension not one of your strong points?

It’s absolutely a tragedy.

I wish this person would’ve/could’ve held out a little longer. Might’ve been just enough to get help.
Agree Kev. I never have understood the taking the suicide route, but wish people could find the help needed to at least stop it from happening.