I knew it, I (just) KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
It''s 01:00, Christmas Day, and here I am setting out the milk, and cookies for Santa, when all of a sudden, he comes down the chimney.
He,
Grabs the milk and cookies,
Throws coal on the floor,(does''nt even put it my stocking)
flips me the Bird,
And zooms back up the chimney !
AND,
He just pulled the same Sh*t, with both my neighbors !
I always knew that fat bast**d was a REPUBLICAN !!!!!!!!
NH/BB''s
AA/AFL-CIO

Now Now Now.. NHBB It is Christmas and we should hve peace in our hearts.
To all me fellow readers. May the joy of the season bring joy, peace, wealth and happiness to you and those you love. Being an AA emp, may I suggest the Deity of your choice... Oh I forgot I'm not at work. May the Christ Child bestow His Blessings and full employment on a healty profitable airline industry

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/25/2002 12:14:18 AM NewHampshire Black Bears wrote:
It's 01:00, Christmas Day, and here I am setting out the milk, and cookies for "Santa", when all of a sudden, he comes down the chimney.
He,Grabs the milk and cookies,
Throws coal on the floor,(does'nt even put it my stocking)
flips me "the Bird",
And zooms back up the chimney !
AND,He just pulled the same "Sh*t", with both my neighbors !
" I always knew that fat bast**d was a REPUBLICAN" !!!!!!!!
NH/BB's
AA/AFL-CIO
----------------
[/blockquote]

I guess if he asked to be "serviced" Clinton-style, then gave you nothing but promised to set up a huge new government department to give you loads of money you didn't deserve or even need, that would make him a Democrat, right?? Must be nice to go through life looking at everything as black and white, right or wrong, i.e. if you're a Republican, you are stupid, greedy and the source of all evil. Jeez, get a life. Clinton is out of office, thank God!!

TO NHBB:
In 1993 after terrorists first tried to brink down the Twin Towers, did you write to Santa and ask why Pres. Clinton did nothing? Maybe if Slick Willie declared war on the terrorists back then, we might not be in the situation we now find ourselves as a Nation. Santa offered Osama Bin Laden to Clinton right in his Christmas stocking but refused that gift so he could get into Monica Lewinsky's pantyhose.

Long story but, it involves a certain Bear named Barry..........................think the Mods meant to move this thread to the trash can !

As usual any thread with the name Bear or Barry in it, holds no value to the human existence and should be avoided at all cost! Nothing more to see here, please move along !

Reactions: 1 person