IAD Ramp

Mrs Doubtfire

Jun 2, 2008
Need some advise here...I worked for another airline for 5 years on the ramp at their hub, although they seldom posted open positions on their web site they were always hiring. I know UA used to use Sperion (?) do to thier hiring, do they still use them? Can any UA employee give me some insite? I am considering relocating to either the Dulles or Charlotte NC areas and would like to work for UA but they never have anything listed on their web site for IAD or CLT. Please, I sure could use some help here. Thanks in advance.
PS...if you want, you can send me a private message...either way, I really appreciate anyones help.

UA has minimal presence in CLT, IAD would be better for a UA employee trying to relocate. US is no longer hiring in CLT due cutbacks. Good Luck!

What goodfellow said, in addition I have friends on the UA ramp in CLT who have been cut from full time to part time & a UA part timer will only get 4 hours a day.(with very rare exceptions)

Air Wisconsin (IAD) is hiring whipsawing all those mainline UA IAM employees
Piedmont is hiring (CLT) whipsawing all those US mainline employees

Here's the link to uniteds three jobs they have open LINK

if you cant view it from the link goto united.com -> careers (at bottom of the page) -> search job openings.

Good luck.

I am considering relocating to either the Dulles or Charlotte NC areas and would like to work for UA but they never have anything listed on their web site for IAD or CLT. Please, I sure could use some help here. Thanks in advance.
PS...if you want, you can send me a private message...either way, I really appreciate anyones help.
http://www.airwis.com/car_careers.htm?linkSrc=6
AWAC works in partnership with US Airways, United Airlines, and Northwest Airlines. In addition to the flying services AWAC provides while operating 70 CRJ regional jets as US Airways Express, the airline is also a ground-handler for United Express and Northwest Airlines at over 30 locations throughout the country.

. US is no longer hiring in CLT due cutbacks. Good Luck!
Ol yes they are

http://www.piedmont-airlines.com/careers.shtml

Career Opportunities

Piedmont Airlines employs over 2,200 professional men and women in a variety of career fields including pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, customer service agents, and administrative personnel. An EOE/M/F/D/V employer, Piedmont Airlines offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including some of the best travel privileges in the industry.

Please send resumes/applications to:

Human Resources Dept.
Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
5443 Airport Terminal Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
Fax (410) 742-4478

This is the airlines future unions help to allow it

Having worked for UA in CLT, I definitely echo the above sentiments. IAD will be your best bet, especially if you are looking for hours. UA in CLT is a shell of what it was when I was there, at the time we had 3x DEN, 6x ORD, 4x IAD and 2x AC YYZ.

Back