If They Walk We Support

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
If the mechanics at UAL walk all union brothers and sisters should support them through
Informational picketing at the airports. We are all in this together!

Which brings up another point-how do I change my moniker from proAMFA to proAmerican Worker I am still a believer in AMFA and the democratic leadership style it indorses but I am sick and tired of the bickering between AMFA supporters and TWU supporters, We are all in the same boat.

Informational picketing should include all unionized workers whether they are independent or not and all airline workers whether they belong to AFA, APFA, PFAA, IAM,
TWU, APA, AMFA or ALPA.

The UAL mechanics have my support with or without you guys.

Looks like no informational picketing will occur for a while.

Went to the hall yesterday to hear what the new game plan was

Local president should wear a tie.

Continue to address me as proAMFA

Question should be, does the TWU leadership, e.g. local presidents and E-Board members, have a stradegy to use if required?

I do not see being in 23 different committees with the company as a stradegy for anything but failure. That's just my opinion, but what do I know. Our committees should be union committees, intact, to prepare for our day in court.

seed said:
Question should be, does the TWU leadership, e.g. local presidents and E-Board members, have a stradegy to use if required?

I do not see being in 23 different committees with the company as a stradegy for anything but failure. That's just my opinion, but what do I know. Our committees should be union committees, intact, to prepare for our day in court.
[post="244477"][/post]​

Exactly, but having 23 different locals is a sure fire way for the International to make sure that the whole group is weak and divided.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to TALK proamfa (PUKE) check this out
AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE

Not really sure you can call what we are stuck with a union.

In my opinion the scabs are down on Pine, they don't know what unionism is about.

Latest posts

Back