What Part Of Unionism Do They Not Understand

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
The AFL-CIO has not made it clear whether or not they will support an AMFA picket.
AMFA has made it clear they will support a picket by the Machinists or the Flight Attendents.

AFL-CIO affiliated TWU allows a scab headhunter to recruit at MCIE.

AFL-CIO affiliated TWU works hand in hand with the company in order to strip the mechanics and related from having a democratic election in which they can choose which union should represent them.

Many AFL-CIO affiliated TWU supporters consider themselves good veterans though they sat on their hands or even helped the TWU strip democracy away from the workers at American.

What part of unionism do they not understand?

If a union worker walks we should support him or her REGARDLESS of the affiliation of the union. To do anything else is pure hypocrisy!

Checking it Out said:
I believe Delle made it clear he was not going to walk at United. So why worry about it!
[post="269980"][/post]​

The NMB made it clear, we were 27 cards short.

So why are you on this bulletin board worried about AMFA?

TWU informer said:
The NMB made it clear, we were 27 cards short.

So why are you on this bulletin board worried about AMFA?
[post="269986"][/post]​

Maybe because I see the bang up job they're doing at Alaska, NWA and United!!! :down:

AAmech said:
Maybe because I see the bang up job they're doing at Alaska, NWA and United!!! :down:
[post="270037"][/post]​

Meawhile, back at the ranch, you defend the most docile union ins the industry, and would gladly sell out your fellow AMT's to preserve the Pilot Sacred Cow Pensions.

Memorial Day is coming soon.

Is that still a Holiday for those working at Alaska, NWA, and United? Even United in Bankruptcy still observes the day of Verteran Rememberance.

Unlike the TWU and AAmech, some union members still know what is important.

AAmech said:
[post="270037"][/post]​

What you see is what the twu let's you see.

And TWU Informer, the twu recognizes unionism in the form of DUES! They could care less who performs what function at AA as long as they pay them DUES! Oh, and they prefer to have cowardly people to support them on public forums. that's because when invited to defend the twu at a debate setting all they can do is rent a coffin, stand next to it with people who are not in our craft & class. Thay are also able to chant, "To the doors and stop! To the doors and stop!". Now, that's real unionism for you. ;)

TWU informer said:
Is that still a Holiday for those working at Alaska, NWA, and United? Even United in Bankruptcy still observes the day of Verteran Rememberance.

Unlike the TWU and AAmech, some union members still know what is important.
[post="270062"][/post]​

Well, if some union members know what is ultimately important, then why was Easter Sunday cut as a holiday under the UAL/AMFA Tentative Agreement?...

AAmech said:
[post="270037"][/post]​

You forgot to mention SWA? Why is that Bobby?

We know why you are worried. Because when AMFA comes in, your $120k job dissapears.

OHHHH?

AAMECH is Bobby Gless?

VEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRY INTERESTING!

When he loses the $120k, he may have to stop renovations on his house!

Maybe divorce will be in his future as well?

Hopeful said:
OHHHH?
AAMECH is Bobby Gless?
VEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRY INTERESTING!
When he loses the $120k, he may have to stop renovations on his house!
Maybe divorce will be in his future as well?
[post="270335"][/post]​

aamech can't be bobby gless!

bobby gless is a twu international appointed leader.

A twu international appointed leader would never hide behind an alias.

bobby gless is loved and respected by all of JFK's skilled, professional AMTs.

bobby gless would never hide in the shadows while posting lies and half truths.

Come on bobby, say it ain't so! ;) ;)

The twu... an organization where the only ones who support them must do it from behind an alias! :ph34r:

Checking it Out said:
I believe Delle made it clear he was not going to walk at United. So why worry about it!
[post="269980"][/post]​
You don't know what the word "clear" means Flash. If Delle was anything like twu's Do-little, he would have rolled over at the first sign of trouble and then recommended the members roll over with him. Like; "We're going into Chapt. 7"!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Ken,

Your alias rant has run it's course. Then again, so has your name calling. This is an internet bulletin board, nothing more, nothing less.

The more you beat the dead "alias" horse and insult people that happen to disagree with you on certain issues, the more you lose what credibility you have left.

At least 'ole Bob tries to keep it professional most of the time.

mjk said:
Ken,

Your alias rant has run it's course. Then again, so has your name calling. This is an internet bulletin board, nothing more, nothing less.

The more you beat the dead "alias" horse and insult people that happen to disagree with you on certain issues, the more you lose what credibility you have left.

At least 'ole Bob tries to keep it professional most of the time.
[post="270427"][/post]​

mjk, you miss the point. Credibility? Like when someone like cio or aamech post a lie or attempt to twist the facts adds credibility?

I do not insult people who disagree with my point of view. That's what this and other BB were created for and EXCHANGE of ideas and thoughts. However, when someone like say cio or aamech post a lie or twist the truth and say I am wrong or insult me all from behind an alias then I will point out their cowardice.

It seems that when I point out the problems with the twu, iam I am "attacked" and/or "insulted". I can not defend my original posts?

But if cio or aamech post a lie that's OK?

You want credibility, sign your name to something. At least that person believes in what they say.

I can just imagine the Declaration of Independence if it was signed by the twu international and their blind sheep. It would be signed with names like aamech, cio, twuer, highspeed steel. But alas, these individuals would never sign their real names.

Now, mjk, how about you address a post towards cio and aamech, etc. and tell them to post the truth about the twu? Tell them to post that the twu is democratic and holds everyone accountable. Tell them to post that the twu welcomes a fair and democratic election against AMFA. It goes both ways. ;)

Go to the AL-CIO web site to learn more! You will see the truth speaks for it self.

Have a Great TWU Day!!!!!!!!

If you want a different Union (Association) so bad than go experience them first hand at the likes of Alaska NWA or the others they have a presence at! After a year or so, than come back and try and promote this inept group!!!

Checking it Out said:
Go to the AL-CIO web site to learn more! You will see the truth speaks for it self.

Have a Great TWU Day!!!!!!!!
If you want a different Union (Association) so bad than go experience them first hand at the likes of Alaska NWA or the others they have a presence at! After a year or so, than come back and try and promote this inept group!!!
[post="270541"][/post]​

Tell us one Airline that AMFA is about to be ousted by an NMB vote?

Proof is in the pudding.

Seems to me those that are experiencing AMFA and have for over a year, are not actively in pursuit of a return to industrial unionism. And they do have that right, now dont they CIO?

Maybe you could visit these airlines and tell them the bedtime story about Jim Little saving 12,000 jobs and three maintenance bases without further ratification. That will surely get some authorization cards signed to prove your point about those that experience AMFA are not satisfied.

Latest posts