Integrity

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
[STRONG]Integrity [/STRONG]is not going to be lost to Dave Bronner by saying one thing and then doing another. He lives from deal to deal and [STRONG]integrity[/STRONG] has made his deals very successful. [BR][BR][STRONG]Integrity[/STRONG] is earned by one''s word, and he has made his word perfectly clear. [BR][BR]This fact alone should be more than enough for the average person to grasp when voting.[BR][BR]Like it or not, David Bronner is our one and only white knight, he alone has the power to end your career if you dare play his hand.
[P]The man pictured is not required to explain these facts.[BR][BR][/P]

Please don't make any accusations or name calling towards any person or corporation.

Thank you!

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN class=EmailStyle16][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"][FONT color=#000080]If you look on page 2 of the posts, VP of corporate suicide by Tom Bascom you will see the original post. Additionally, I believe I said ‘possibly’. Referencing Jerry Glass please look at his website [/FONT][A href="http://www.fordharrison/"]www.fordharrison[/A][FONT color=#000080] under human resources and you will see I gave a fair representation of his thoughts. Also, if you reference corporate communications in early November you will see that Dave Siegel stated he would not ask the employees for more. If this is how this board operates, may I suggest that you go through the past 24 hours and see the attacks made against union representatives and anyone who elects to vote no. I am terribly disappointed that this board is now being operated only as an avenue of corporate communications.[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 2:29:19 PM mlt wrote:
[P]
[P class=MsoNormal 0pt" 0in][SPAN class=EmailStyle16][SPAN 12.0pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: 10pt;][FONT color=#000080]If you look on page 2 of the posts, VP of corporate suicide by Tom Bascom you will see the original post. Additionally, I believe I said ‘possibly’. Referencing Jerry Glass please look at his website [/FONT][A href='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/"http://www.fordharrison/"']www.fordharrison[/A][FONT color=#000080] under human resources and you will see I gave a fair representation of his thoughts. Also, if you reference corporate communications in early November you will see that Dave Siegel stated he would not ask the employees for more. If this is how this board operates, may I suggest that you go through the past 24 hours and see the attacks made against union representatives and anyone who elects to vote no. I am terribly disappointed that this board is now being operated only as an avenue of corporate communications.[?xml:namespace prefix = o /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]what would you do if you stated you wouldn't come back and then faced with lots of empty seats and no revenue...what would you do...just close the door or try something again?