Is this funny or in poor taste?

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
TSA fails undercover test by the onion news network

Hmmm you know I couldn’t figure out if this was funny , or not . As someone who works in the aviation industry it’s harder for me to laugh at something like this . I didn’t post this on the us airways message board because I wasn’t sure if this was in poor taste or not . What do you all think ?

TSA fails undercover test by the onion news network

Hmmm you know I couldn’t figure out if this was funny , or not . As someone who works in the aviation industry it’s harder for me to laugh at something like this . I didn’t post this on the us airways message board because I wasn’t sure if this was in poor taste or not . What do you all think ?

Personally Im not amused, then again the TSA is just another government agency joke!

It would seem that Onion just did a spoof on what the government did in real life.

TSA test Nov 2007

GAO link

TSA is a joke. I have passed through security with a 4 inch blade before they were allowed. I have a fork and spoon in a bag. They took the fork and let me keep the spoon. Someone needs to explain that one to me. They hire GED's to protect us. If this country were serious about airport security and other areas .. such as trains, ports, buses etc, they would hire retired cops, customs, FBI .. etc and pay a real wage. You get what you pay for and this country always tried to do stuff on the cheap.

Only thing preventing another plane being tuned into a missile is the passengers on board. It happened one time in this country and I am pretty sure it will not happen again. The passengers on board will make sure of that next time. TSA sure as hell won't be of any help.

Back