ISIS Releases Guide On How To Treat Sex Slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
ISIS Reportedly Releases Guide On How To Treat Sex Slaves

The document advises captors they can have sex immediately with virgins, and even pre-pubescent girls if "fit for intercourse," reads the institute's translation. Fighters can have sex with non-virgins, although the "uterus must be purified."
Beating the women is allowed but only for disciplinary reasons, the pamphlet, titled "Questions and Answers on Taking Captives and Slaves," says. The buying, selling and gifting of slaves are also permitted "for they are merely property."
“The content, while it is abhorrent and shocking, is not surprising – we know that IS ideologues have justified and legitimated slavery in past publications," Charlie Winter of the anti-extremism think tank Quilliam told the Independent.
After the guide was posted online sometime in October or November, armed men in Mosul, Iraq, now controlled by the Islamic State, passed out print versions on Friday, CNN reported. "Most are shocked, but (we) cannot do much about it," an unidentified resident told the news network.

Damn!
WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoI6I6lHvK4

I am sure a libtard will be along shortly to tell us all how "peaceful" Islam is and how we should be "tolerant".

I don't know about the rest of you but I am getting pretty damn sick and tired of the government telling me what I have to "tolerate".

Reactions: 2 people
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I am sure a libtard will be along shortly to tell us all how "peaceful" Islam is and how we should be "tolerant".

I don't know about the rest of you but I am getting pretty damn sick and tired of the government telling me what I have to "tolerate".
I'm curious, what kind of intolerance would you like to practice or see practiced against Muslims and how exactly is the government stopping you from doing it?

Do you think "tolerant" is the word ISIS would use to describe their treatment at the hands of the U.S. Navy and Air Force?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

Your government is focused on money and the demographics that will generate it in the future. The pure Italian race(for example) will become extinct within 200 years.
They are marrying non-Italians and having less children. The Italian government estimates that the last Venetian will die by 2040(give or take) and it will seize the property and turn Venice into a water theme park.

What I'm trying to say is that you have no choice but to be tolerant, because sooner or later, those you can't tolerate will become part of your family. It might not happen in your lifetime, but the government has all the time in the world.

Reactions: 1 person
La Li Lu Le Lo said:

The libtards have snuck in here, only to give people negatives for their comments

Status
Not open for further replies.