It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make your decisions based on conspiracy theories. I tend to listen to what people on the front lines have to say. Not Fauci. Not anybody in the government. I listen to the nurses who treat covid patients. My kid is one of those nurses. She has seen people die from it. So to her, it's not a hoax or a conspiracy. She sees it everyday. My niece and sister in law are both nurses...they are seeing the same things. My kid sighed and said that even with vaccines, it will never go away for her. Mostly because of folks who think like you do.

No conspiracy theories here. Speaking of conspiracy theories...ask your nurse friends/relatives why no one in the media or prominent medical circles is pushing for a focus on Vitamin D blood levels when there are now at least two clinical trials that have been completed that demonstrate people who test "positive" for SARS-CoV-2 AND have a D blood-level at or higher than 40 ng/ml are at least 25x greater to NOT require serious medical treatment? Also, ask them what were the D blood-levels of any of their patients that died? Ask them why the docs aren't pushing a simple, cheap supplement like a daily Vitamin D tablet (or appropriate sun exposure) vs. immorally-derived, unsafe, rushed vaccines? Hmm, I wonder if it's more about the transaction of billions of dollars to push the vaccines--let alone any further conspiracy theories.

I commend the hard work that front-line medical staff endure, but many are also responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths even before COVID. Death from staph infections ring a bell?

If uneducated people what to flock to the injection centers, have at it, but don't force those using science, logic, and moral discernment to be injected in order to be employed, and to access goods/services due to the unjustified fear of the ignorant.

Here's a good read for pro-life people (especially Catholics). Note to Protestants that the reference to the Book of Tobit in the linked article is from the original Holy Bible; not the Protestant version where Luther decided to remove seven books: https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/VaccineFrCopenhagen.pdf

Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice.

Will you be first in line to get one? I'm glad there is a vaccine, but I remember swine flu from 1975 and I'll give it a couple of months to see what happens. Trump said he was going to make America great again, but all I've seen is a huge distrust of media and increased division of states against other states and people against other people.
Geez....wonder why there is a distrust in media.....Keel Trump Now!
Duh.....looks like Trump upset the lefts ongoing agenda.....and the propaganda arm of the democrat party has been responding in kind.
You won't get the vaccine until mid summer, most likely. Like my doctor said, 'no'. I notice the social justice warriors are demanding the non white privileged class get the vaccines first.....'Yo, have at it, white privilege now provides guinea pigs?

No conspiracy theories here. Speaking of conspiracy theories...ask your nurse friends/relatives why no one in the media or prominent medical circles is pushing for a focus on Vitamin D blood levels when there are now at least two clinical trials that have been completed that demonstrate people who test "positive" for SARS-CoV-2 AND have a D blood-level at or higher than 40 ng/ml are at least 25x greater to NOT require serious medical treatment? Also, ask them what were the D blood-levels of any of their patients that died? Ask them why the docs aren't pushing a simple, cheap supplement like a daily Vitamin D tablet (or appropriate sun exposure) vs. immorally-derived, unsafe, rushed vaccines? Hmm, I wonder if it's more about the transaction of billions of dollars to push the vaccines--let alone any further conspiracy theories.

I commend the hard work that front-line medical staff endure, but many are also responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths even before COVID. Death from staph infections ring a bell?

If uneducated people what to flock to the injection centers, have at it, but don't force those using science, logic, and moral discernment to be injected in order to be employed, and to access goods/services due to the unjustified fear of the ignorant.

Here's a good read for pro-life people (especially Catholics). Note to Protestants that the reference to the Book of Tobit in the linked article is from the original Holy Bible; not the Protestant version where Luther decided to remove seven books: https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/VaccineFrCopenhagen.pdf

The Catholic stance on "pro life" (actually pro fetus) is one big reason why I "fell away" from the Catholic church.

Let him skip the vaccine and take his chances. Until Trump plans more superspreader events he has to find some way to prove he is clueless.

You can make your decisions based on conspiracy theories. I tend to listen to what people on the front lines have to say. Not Fauci. Not anybody in the government. I listen to the nurses who treat covid patients. My kid is one of those nurses. She has seen people die from it. So to her, it's not a hoax or a conspiracy. She sees it everyday. My niece and sister in law are both nurses...they are seeing the same things. My kid sighed and said that even with vaccines, it will never go away for her. Mostly because of folks who think like you do.
The FRONT LINE people in the COVID WARD told me not to bother wearing a mask despite all the government's EXPERT recommendations. I of all people know how bad COVID is. I listened to people CODE all night in "the WARD". That being said I do NOT believe in government mandated vaccination. Some people have religious or moral objections and those should be respected. Some people are not comfortable benefiting from the government sanctioned killing of fetuses. To have those objections then accept government mandated vaccination knowing the methods that were used to develop those vaccines would make them hypocrites.

Last edited:
Geez....wonder why there is a distrust in media.....Keel Trump Now!
Duh.....looks like Trump upset the lefts ongoing agenda.....and the propaganda arm of the democrat party has been responding in kind.
You won't get the vaccine until mid summer, most likely. Like my doctor said, 'no'. I notice the social justice warriors are demanding the non white privileged class get the vaccines first.....'Yo, have at it, white privilege now provides guinea pigs?
I stopped trusting the media LONG before Trump.

They were caught in outright lies several times during the Obama presidency. The news media today is nothing more than the propaganda outlet for the Democrat party. They could care less about the truth.

The Catholic stance on "pro life" (actually pro fetus) is one big reason why I "fell away" from the Catholic church.
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Seriously!

I turned from the church because I reject their pro life stance?

If that is all it takes to turn you from the church then you never were that pious to begin with.

I log in this site at least once a week, one of the highlights is seeing you say something stupid. You have not disappointed me yet.

They are probably waiting for Biden to come up with a better one. He’ll probably use operation “Dork Speed” to get it done. :eek:
No, the closer it gets to Biden's illegitimate presidency, all will become good.
He already said his plan is masking, vaccinations and opening schools......damn, stole Trump's plan.

Notice Pelosi's actions recently, holding economically devastated Americans hostage so not to give Trump a win? Now all of the sudden, Trump out of the way, she's open to cutting a deal...

The FRONT LINE people in the COVID WARD told me not to bother wearing a mask despite all the government's EXPERT recommendations. I of all people know how bad COVID is. I listened to people CODE all night in "the WARD". That being said I do NOT believe in government mandated vaccination. Some people have religious or moral objections and those should be respected. Some people are not comfortable benefiting from the government sanctioned killing of fetuses. To have those objections then accept government mandated vaccination knowing the methods that were used to develop those vaccines would make them hypocrites.

I appreciate your remarks, but they are a little naive to the reality of what aborted tissue/organs are being harvested/used. The fact of the matter is that they are not just using pre-born, aborted tissue in the R&D of these vaccines, they are allowing the baby to be born (i.e., outside the womb (either vaginally or c-section) and then harvesting the needed organs to ensure they are fresh from a baby with a beating heart (remember the whole PP selling aborted baby organs a few years back?). So, no matter one's political proclivities, even if one doesn't believe that human life begins at conception, one has to believe that it is murder to abort the life of a baby outside the womb for the expressed purpose of harvesting organs for their tissue to either create and/or test (via humanized mice) vaccines. In addition to murdering the baby outside the womb, your are committing theft of her/his organs and tissue for your benefit/gain (monetary or otherwise). If anyone thinks I'm making this up, do your own homework--just don't let the top results of the search engines guide you as the algorithms are clearly driving a narrative the search engine company's want to push. Currently, none of the leading COVID vaccines are free of either containing tissue derived in this manner, and/or tested with tissue derived in this manner. Additionally, no mRNA vaccine has been successfully used in humans to date, and there are no sufficient safety studies on it. mRNA vaccines permanently alter your DNA with unknown short/long-term side-effects without you being able to sue for damages down the road (damages may not be immediate). To make matters worse, all this is being done to "prevent" symptoms of a virus that is 99% recoverable.

P.S. Also, what were the Vitamin D blood levels of all those people you saw coding? My bet is that they were all well below 40 ng/ml--the threshold now two published clinical trials have noted one needs to be above to have at least a 25x greater chance of NOT requiring serious medical intervention even if "diagnosed" positive with SARS-CoV-2.

Last edited:
I appreciate your remarks, but they are a little naive to the reality of what aborted tissue/organs are being harvested/used. The fact of the matter is that they are not just using pre-born, aborted tissue in the R&D of these vaccines, they are allowing the baby to be born (i.e., outside the womb (either vaginally or c-section) and then harvesting the needed organs to ensure they are fresh from a baby with a beating heart (remember the whole PP selling aborted baby organs a few years back?). So, no matter one's political proclivities, even if one doesn't believe that human life begins at conception, one has to believe that it is murder to abort the life of a baby outside the womb for the expressed purpose of harvesting organs for their tissue to either create and/or test (via humanized mice) vaccines. In addition to murdering the baby outside the womb, your are committing theft of her/his organs and tissue for your benefit/gain (monetary or otherwise). If anyone thinks I'm making this up, do your own homework--just don't let the top results of the search engines guide you as the algorithms are clearly driving a narrative the search engine company's want to push. Currently, none of the leading COVID vaccines are free of either containing tissue derived in this manner, and/or tested with tissue derived in this manner. Additionally, no mRNA vaccine has been successfully used in humans to date, and there are no sufficient safety studies on it. mRNA vaccines permanently alter your DNA with unknown short/long-term side-effects without you being able to sue for damages down the road (damages may not be immediate). To make matters worse, all this is being done to "prevent" symptoms of a virus that is 99% recoverable.

P.S. Also, what were the Vitamin D blood levels of all those people you saw coding? My bet is that they were all well below 40 ng/ml--the threshold now two published clinical trials have noted one needs to be above to have at least a 25x greater chance of NOT requiring serious medical intervention even if "diagnosed" positive with SARS-CoV-2.
They say watching the babies reaction, when a doctor inserts an instrument into it's brain is quite interesting.

And a bingo on the search engine results.

Go right ahead and stand in line, just don't force those making more educated decisions about immoral, unsafe vaccines in order to keep their jobs, go to the grocery store, or access goods and services. If you think they'll stop at mandating masks, you are very naive. Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice.

Go Q somewhere else.

No, the closer it gets to Biden's illegitimate presidency, all will become good.
He already said his plan is masking, vaccinations and opening schools......damn, stole Trump's plan.

Notice Pelosi's actions recently, holding economically devastated Americans hostage so not to give Trump a win? Now all of the sudden, Trump out of the way, she's open to cutting a deal...

The will of the people voted for Biden.
I said before, this election was Trumps to loose, and he did a good job at dividing MeriKa.
He will go down as the worse POTUS ever and his minions will have a stain that even clorox can not wash off.
Trump never had a plan for masks.
Did you watch the Army Navy game today?
Really...:eek:

Last edited:

My kid works the Covid ward about three nights a week. She prefers that people wear a mask. My kid has watched covid patients die, so she knows how bad it it as well. She had to make an emergency trip to Las Vegas the Friday after Thanksgiving and told me that she'd rather be working the covid ward than on a plane. And indeed....a family had to be told no less than 5 times to keep their masks on. When the plane got to the gate, the stood up and took off their masks. My kid looked at them and said "you don't get out much, do you". What is your source that the covid vaccine was created with fetuses (lung tissue, if I'm not mistaken). Astra Zeneca has denied that they used fetal lung tissue in their vaccine. BUT...it was on the internet so it MUST be true.

If you want the economy to rev up, you better get used to the word compulsory. The economy won't come back until covid cases are consistently below 2% across the country. Maybe the world.

If covid weren't killing so many innocent people and may kill people I love, I'd crack a joke about evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back