JetBlue pilots choose ALPA

WorldTraveler said:
of course you could go on and on because you want to try to defame me rather than admit I am right.

OK slugger, here is a soft ball, see if you can knock it out of the park. 
I challenge you again to show the data to back up you claim that DL-VS JV has already generated more revenue than any other airliner partnership ever.  Go on, demonstrate you 'mental horsepower' and show the data.  Because you can't do it, that statement was a total 100% fabrication, you got 'grasped' in your own lie and is one reason you will forever remain World Fraudster.

Good day.

I apologize for contributing to the degradation of yet another World Fraudster infected thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev said that this thread isn't about anything other than B6. I respect him enough to follow his suggestion.

and further, I have presented you abundant data that irrefutably shows the facts on other issues and you have rejected it.

there is something relevant to this discussion about the saying about throwing pearls at swine.

BACK ON TOPIC FOLKS;

Hey JB pilots, great move to go union on the premise of a future merger.  And here's a heads up. Hearing rumors that the SWA is wanting to do a code share with the blue. Are any of you guys hearing this?  Some new language in the just announced SWA pilots TA is suggesting such a move with some minor restrictions of doing such a thing. Also heard that none of the sort would pass the membership at SWA so I guess we will see. Again rumored. But we will see after the membership votes.  Could this be a start and long relationship to a possible combo? Who knows only time will tell.  Any info from your side?  JB routes would greatly help SWA. JB international would greatly help SWA, and JB removed as a competitor would greatly help SWA.  The things that make you go Hmmm.  What are you guys hearing???

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys, I must apologize for something I wrote above.  The last part,  "JB removed as a competitor would greatly help SWA".  My wife read this and asked if I was being mean, I said no, she said re-read it and put SWA in place of JB.  I did and did see her point.  Sorry guys, that could have been taken as a very ugly and negative comment. I should have said if SWA and JB were to merge it would greatly help SWA and the Blue.  Sorry again for the way I wrote it, did not mean to offend anyone.  Just trying to pass on some rumors that we are starting to hear that also concern our pilots groups as well as our co's if a merger was to happen.  More than likely the merger thing would be for a while until we settle down a bit after the AT purchase.  I will say SWA's upper-upper management team is extremely happy with the results they got from the AT, and they seem to be ichin to another.  Alaska has been the top dog on the rumor list but it may turn out to be a rather expensive one to do.  Let's not forget when SWA was wanting to buy Frontier?  A couple small airlines would be easier than a larger one.  SWA is wanting to grow and grow fast to keep up with the big boys...

Well it has finally happened. The Pilots of JB seem to have an AIP on their very first contract. Congrats guys and gals.
Just curious to whose pay scales were used as comparo's.
F/A's are not far behind with their first contract. The mechanics? Not sure, but would hate to see them left out. Good luck to all...