JetBlue Snubs US for the French?

I''m sure busdrvr will clarify his statement about CASM differences between SWA & JBLU, but I believe he was referring to just the "labor cost" portion of each airlines'' total CASM.

You're probably correct sir, I have never seen a breakdown of CASM's. Maybe I have but just don't remember. I have to admit that I just dont like that guy, busdrvr. He seems like a arrogant jerk to me, so, no matter what he posts just gets under my skin. Kinda makes me want to hurl.

jetdoc:

Often you can go to an airline''s 10Q/K and look at the financial pages which breakdown the specific elements that make up the total CASM. I know jetBlue does this and I''m sure SWA does as well.

As for busdrvr, he''s probably never heard of Dale Carnegie, if you know what I mean. I get the same impression about him from his many posts. Its too bad because its apparent he''s an dedicated airline employee, and has more than a casual knowledge of the business.

If he could just take a more civil approach to these industry debates he''d probably gain more influence and respect. But then again, he''s dealing with some tough personal issues and probably resents the cheerleading that goes at places like this jetBlue forum.

Bottomline here is don''t let him or anyone else get under your skin...its only a computer message board for crying out loud.

----------------
On 5/8/2003 6:48:36 PM Daedalus wrote:

jetdoc:

Often you can go to an airline''s 10Q/K and look at the financial pages which breakdown the specific elements that make up the total CASM. I know jetBlue does this and I''m sure SWA does as well.

As for busdrvr, he''s probably never heard of Dale Carnegie, if you know what I mean. I get the same impression about him from his many posts. Its too bad because its apparent he''s an dedicated airline employee, and has more than a casual knowledge of the business.

If he could just take a more civil approach to these industry debates he''d probably gain more influence and respect. But then again, he''s dealing with some tough personal issues and probably resents the cheerleading that goes at places like this jetBlue forum.

Bottomline here is don''t let him or anyone else get under your skin...its only a computer message board for crying out loud.

----------------​
Point well taken Daedalus. I understand some of these people putting their woes on airlines such as ours, but I wonder if they realize that a lot of their problems have been created by themselves? I have never wished ill will on any airlines employees. I have realatives and friends who work at many airlines and I wish them all the best.

All of you are downplaying jetBlue because they bought Airbus are just plain and plane ignorant.

Set all that political bs and freedom fries crap aside...

B6 got a real good deal on those planes and 320 series are much more comfortable (and I believe also more fuel efficient) than Boeing narrowbodies.

runway4,
Have fun in Paris with Michael Mann!!! FOX NEWS is a perfect alternative to the Clinton loving media. Long live channel 360 on DirecTV!!
No I am not in a Miltia,
Tbags

Busdrvr, you are too trivial to bother with. Go become a congressional staffer so you can write the law the way you like it.