Jim Little's Quote - Knees were shaking

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
Check Out this Jim Little Quote:

"On this Labor Day, we are sending a loud wake-up call to management," said James C. Little, president of the Transport Workers Union, which represents more than 22,000 mechanics and related work groups, dispatchers and ramp employees. "Everyone knows that the industry is in a difficult period, but our members have kept the planes flying, found ways to boost productivity and produce new revenue.

"Rather than being treated as partners, we have been patronized."

Link to full story:
Tulsa World

Of course early next week the FLT, PLT, ALT, and JLT meetings will be taking place as usual.

Why keep purchasing newspaper ads and seeking quoted editorial when all you have to do is pull your membership out the partnership.

If you are being patronized then take action. Words and printed quotes are meaningless.

Good Grief what a yellow belly pasty.

Link to full story:
Tulsa World

Of course early next week the FLT, PLT, ALT, and JLT meetings will be taking place as usual.

Why keep purchasing newspaper ads and seeking quoted editorial when all you have to do is pull your membership out the partnership.

If you are being patronized then take action. Words and printed quotes are meaningless.

Good Grief what a yellow belly pasty.

You forgot the WTF and FTW committees. This outcome was obvious at this "program's" outset and I said so to many people.

Who needs the recent USAviation banned acronym when we've got Jim Little and his managment partnership with his quotes about how we are getting hosed?

OurPay is not really the problem. As I see it he is doing similar to what one would expect from Corporate Management. It is our two hours pay per month protection and watchdog that needs a flogging.

Lick the Boot, complain about treatment, Lick the Boot, complain about treatment. Even a dog is smart enough to learn the outcome and wouldn't keep licking that boot.

It is however interesting that only that particular acronym has been banned. Makes me scratch my head in wonder.

You forgot the WTF and FTW committees. This outcome was obvious at this "program's" outset and I said so to many people.

And remember....We are going to fill the company's pockets with $$$! We have made them profit with no return! Expect more short-coming!!!!!

Wait, I'm lucky I have a job?! UUUM....blue pill good!

Link to full story:
Tulsa World

WE???
Did Little take a paycut? Oh thats right, Little is still is acting like we never took a paycut. Maybe he is hoping that we will forget. Sorry Jim, we havent, nor will we ever forget, our paycheck reminds us every week.

I've already cited the upcoming TWU Convention for Jims "lets get tough" sideshow, but those of us who were here should find this sudden push for a contract very familiar. Its a replay of 1995.

By 1995 the recession of 1992 was history and AA was making a significant turnaround, but the TWU was keeping the members in recession mode. All of a sudden there was a big rush to get a crappy deal in place. They sent out a survey that said that members wanted job security more than a payraise and used that bogus survey to justify a contract that gave neither.

Why the rush now? Why not last March? After all didnt they start negotiations in the previous November? Why is Jim all of a sudden citing the increased revenue we brought in and more importantly NOT mentioning the paycuts, which with inflation are close to 40% now? Because he is trying to do the same thing Koziatek did in 1995, jam a crappy deal down on us so he can sit back and say "you guys voted it in". Me, I'd rather wait till after the Presidental elections and see what happens then, we can always get retro. Maybe a few more Locals will have new boards by then.

Who needs the recent USAviation banned acronym when we've got Jim Little and his managment partnership with his quotes about how we are getting hosed?

OurPay is not really the problem. As I see it he is doing similar to what one would expect from Corporate Management. It is our two hours pay per month protection and watchdog that needs a flogging.

Lick the Boot, complain about treatment, Lick the Boot, complain about treatment. Even a dog is smart enough to learn the outcome and wouldn't keep licking that boot.

It is however interesting that only that particular acronym has been banned. Makes me scratch my head in wonder.

The censorship board
Probably run by AA and the twu

If I offend to god dam bad

:up:

Why the rush now? Why not last March? After all didnt they start negotiations in the previous November?

Bob,

What I would like to know is why Little didn't start negotiations in 2006.

He partied about the early openers he obtained with stock options when Carty was caught with SERP Package for Management. He expressed the gain in several court filings as why he signed off without further ratification of the membership.

Yet, the early opener option came and went, now the amendable date has come and gone, and management has openly rewarded themselves without hiding it and all Little can do is purchase newspaper ads and get quoted in the editorials about sending "a loud message".

The guy is worthless, weak, stupid, ignorant, and the only person I know that survived an illness of cancer only to make others severely sick with pathetic decisions.

What's worse is he was promoted to International President due to the failed AMFA Drive which illegal and unethical means were used to prevent a membership vote on representation matters.

There is no acronym or name bad enough for this Dictator and I cannot think of another person I have more hate and disdain for on the planet. I am not a hateful person at all, but this guy brings the worst of my character flaws to light.

Bob,

What I would like to know is why Little didn't start negotiations in 2006.

He partied about the early openers he obtained with stock options when Carty was caught with SERP Package for Management. He expressed the gain in several court filings as why he signed off without further ratification of the membership.

Yet, the early opener option came and went, now the amendable date has come and gone, and management has openly rewarded themselves without hiding it and all Little can do is purchase newspaper ads and get quoted in the editorials about sending "a loud message".

He didnt initiate early openers for the same reason he no longer even mentions the pay cuts. His promises of getting everything back were as truthful as his claims of having earned a Batchelors Degree and a Masters Degree. When the man speaks its safe to assume he lies. He never had any intentions on getting anything back and he is deliberately avoiding even mentioning the paycuts. He always has. His promise of getting it all back in 2006 was simply another lie.

Back when I was first elected I requested a copy of the blue book wage charts as far back as possible from Jim Little. I was driving him from JFK to LGA so he could catch a trip back to DFW.He had attended our first membership meeting, and unknowingly thats where he told his first big lie to us-thats where he first claimed to have a Batchelors and a Masters Degree from Columbia, he left out the rest and nobody had the means to check. Well anyway, after discussing that Koziatek had to go he agreed to send me the wage charts. Several weeks went by and still no wage charts, finally I was told that they dont have the time to go through all the files and that if I wanted them I would have to fly down to DFW and look for them myself-which I did. When I got there Koziatek had them in a pile on his desk.

After taking the figures and factoring in the CPI rate of inflation I plotted the figures on a graph. I sent a copy to Little who was not thrilled to see the results. It was obvious that he did not want this distributed. He asked for all the figures, which I sent him and that was the last of it.

At the time Little was talking about how he wanted to improve communication, that was his platform. He came out with two newsletters and that was the end of that. Since becoming President his big push for Communication has been to shrink the TWU Express and add more color pages, and to have the negotiations committeee pledge not to communicate whats going on in contract talks.

Little never disputed the figures nor the methodology, in fact he admitted that it showed a significant decline but he never showed this graph to the members or the press. He didnt want to inform the members nor raise their expectations-he wanted to keep us on track.

We used the same graph plus the then pending figures from the 2003 agreement in the ad we took out in the Tulsa World illustrating what we were voting on. If you look at the graph and draw a line across what I call "the AMFA spike" you will see that Little put us right back on the same downward trajectory that we were on before AMFA appeared on the scene. Its just too obvious to be accidental.

The guy is worthless, weak, stupid, ignorant, and the only person I know that survived an illness of cancer only to make others severely sick with pathetic decisions.

The man lies so much I wonder if he ever was really sick at all.

What's worse is he was promoted to International President due to the failed AMFA Drive which illegal and unethical means were used to prevent a membership vote on representation matters.

Plus he no doubt impressed the dolts in the International with his phony degrees. He even had them listed in his bio until I exposed his whole scam on a thread on this website.

There is no acronym or name bad enough for this Dictator and I cannot think of another person I have more hate and disdain for on the planet. I am not a hateful person at all, but this guy brings the worst of my character flaws to light.

I'm sure that I could think of a few that come close but they would probably get me suspended again.

The reality of it all is we are in a situation that has become beyond anything I ever thought a group of skilled and honorable working men and woman would find themselves in.We are handcuffed by a communist dues extortion agency infested with unelected liars,con men, ex management,future management,wife beaters and cheaters.A new breed of corporate hierarchy that the only bottom line of concern is the one in their own name.Has absolutely no regard for the customer or employee Does not care in the least how many aircraft die at the gate or how long it takes to correct the problem.Whether or not we even have the tooling or parts available.The only so called managing style they know is "if you don't like it you can leave".Lies to the public about our pay even though we all know the truth.{Do we still have to compete with Southwest pay rates because I will work for their rates starting today}.Has driven a once proud airline into easy pickings for late night television hosts.Managed the airline into 19th place out of 19 according to the USA today.Then blames everyone and everything but them self.Still has the arrogance to bring out the tried and tired old T-0 initiative "in the spirit of working together"{reference current maintenance newsletter} coming soon to a station near you.Works haand in haand with the communist dues extortion agency to deny the skilled and honorable working men and women the right to choose their representation.Rewards the extortionist with millions of dollars for a job well done.Rewards themselves with millions of dollars for a job well done.We here at DFW have taken the first step in the long road to take back control of our own fate.Hopefully everyone of us will start to realize that the only one who can change our situation is the one in the mirror.I live for the day that I no longer have to help pay little jim well over two hundred thousand dollars a year to undermine me and my family.

The reality of it all is we are in a situation that has become beyond anything I ever thought a group of skilled and honorable working men and woman would find themselves in.We are handcuffed by a communist dues extortion agency infested with unelected liars,con men, ex management,future management,wife beaters and cheaters.A new breed of corporate hierarchy that the only bottom line of concern is the one in their own name.Has absolutely no regard for the customer or employee Does not care in the least how many aircraft die at the gate or how long it takes to correct the problem.Whether or not we even have the tooling or parts available.The only so called managing style they know is "if you don't like it you can leave".Lies to the public about our pay even though we all know the truth.{Do we still have to compete with Southwest pay rates because I will work for their rates starting today}.Has driven a once proud airline into easy pickings for late night television hosts.Managed the airline into 19th place out of 19 according to the USA today.Then blames everyone and everything but them self.Still has the arrogance to bring out the tried and tired old T-0 initiative "in the spirit of working together"{reference current maintenance newsletter} coming soon to a station near you.Works haand in haand with the communist dues extortion agency to deny the skilled and honorable working men and women the right to choose their representation.Rewards the extortionist with millions of dollars for a job well done.Rewards themselves with millions of dollars for a job well done.We here at DFW have taken the first step in the long road to take back control of our own fate.Hopefully everyone of us will start to realize that the only one who can change our situation is the one in the mirror.I live for the day that I no longer have to help pay little jim well over two hundred thousand dollars a year to undermine me and my family.

The old saying that "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" seems to ring quite true in the case of Little Jimmy the Liar and the rest of the International minions.

Who ever let the union get to this point of unaccountability to begin with - ie, when did the no-election-for International-officers become a part of the TWU Constitution?

The old saying that "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" seems to ring quite true in the case of Little Jimmy the Liar and the rest of the International minions.

Who ever let the union get to this point of unaccountability to begin with - ie, when did the no-election-for International-officers become a part of the TWU Constitution?

Day ONE!

Quill was not the first President of the TWU.

O'Shea was the first choice of the members and instead Quill was placed into office. The appointments and Dictators ruled even before the language of the First Consitution were written.

Read the Book "In Transit". If you can stand it.

Day ONE!

Quill was not the first President of the TWU.

O'Shea was the first choice of the members and instead Quill was placed into office. The appointments and Dictators ruled even before the language of the First Consitution were written.

Read the Book "In Transit". If you can stand it.
Well back then nobody cared because those guys actually did something for the members.

Latest posts

Back