Just The Latest Flip

Now please adress the topic of the thread. The fact that you accused Kerry of flip floping on something that by any plain reading of the english language,he obviosly did not. I have admitted on this board when I was wrong, could you?

Here's plain English:

John Kerry, December 16th, at Drake University in Iowa, Kerry asserted that, quote: 'Those who doubted whether the Iraq or the world would be better off without Saddam Hussein and those who believe today that we are not safer with his capture don't have the judgment to be president or the credibility to be elected president.'"

Kerry said yesterday that Iraq "was the wrong war at the wrong place at the wrong time,"

Because people in this forum were so quick to rush into things Bush had said, there was never any defense to Kerry's obviously conflicting viewpoints. I think it's YOU that needs to address the topic of the thread.

sentrido said:
Now please adress the topic of the thread.
[post="182784"][/post]​

That is a bit like the pot calling the kettle cast iron. I have tried to stay on the topic, everyone else keeps wanting to divert or deflect it because they have no answer.

Fine you want the topic you got it. No problem.

This is taken from the website of Neil Boortz, a well know talkshow host and dedicated libertarian.

Kerry keeps telling the voters how he would have done things better. So, after all these weeks can any of you out there actually put Kerry's position on Iraq into one concise, easy to understand phrase or sentence?

Kerry tried to do just that yesterday afternoon when he said: "The management of this war has been both arrogant, lacking in candor, and incompetent. I have one position. What I've always said is the world is better off without Saddam Hussein. The question is how you do it." Now that would indicate to me that Kerry approved of going to Iraq and deposing Saddam ... but that he just thinks Bush went about it all wrong.

But on Monday night David Letterman asked Kerry "If you had been elected president in November of 2000, would we be in Iraq now?" Kerry's answer? "No." So that's Kerry's secret? You somehow rid the world of Saddam Hussein, but you don't go into Iraq. But then if you ask The Soufflé if he regrets voting to give George Bush the right to go into Iraq and depose Saddam he says no!

But wait! On November 9, 2002, on the floor of the U.S. Senate, Kerry said: "I think it would be naive at the point of grave danger not to believe that left to his own devices Saddam Hussein will provoke, misjudge, or stumble into a future more dangerous confrontation with the civilized world."

Then on May 3, 2003, after the invasion of Iraq: "I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the president made the decision I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him."

Then on December 16, 2003, after Saddam Hussein was captured, Kerry says "Those who believe today that we are not safer with his capture don't have the judgment to be president or the credibility to be elected president of the United States."

Then yesterday we have Kerry saying that he doesn't even know if the invasion of Iraq was legal or illegal. How's that? He has all the answers, he knows just how the war should have been and should be fought, and he doesn't even have an opinion as to whether or not Bush's actions were legal?

They ought to make a board game out of this stuff.

Crystal clear, don't you think? It's always nice to know just where a candidate stands on the issues.

And yet you seem to not be able to see the flip here. You said you are willing to admit when you are wrong. Well, here is your chance. Oh and by the way sentrido, I have yet to post in my other thread that you were wrong in your assertation that all of Kerrys military records have been released.

I should expect to see that post soon right?