Karl Rove's advice to Obama

wnbubbleboy

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
By God Indiana
Who would of Thunk it?

Karl Rove has written an open letter to Barack Obama offering his advice on how to beat Hillary Clinton and win the Democratic party's presidential nomination. "Stop acting like a vitamin-deficient Adlai Stevenson," he writes. "Striking a pose of being high-minded and too pure will not work. Americans want to see you scrapping and fighting for the job, not in a mean or ugly way but in a forceful and straightforward way."

http://www.drudge.com/news/101424/rove-offers-advice-obama

Wouldn't Obama taking advise from Rove be like Mother Theresa taking advise from Manson?

Rove is the one who slandered McCain and their adopted child. I would not accept advise from Rove on how to pick up cat sh1t.

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 146
Karl Rove is the king of political dirty tricks and disinformation.

Rove's own tendency to be sick-minded originates with his mentor Donald Segretti. The 2000 GOP primary was a chance for Rove to hone his skills in dirty tricks. His target then was Senator John McCain who appeared to be within striking distance of Dubya in South Carolina after the then-GOP maverick's surprise upset victory in New Hampshire. Rove's operation proceeded to target McCain with false stories: McCain was a stoolie for his captors in the Hanoi Hilton (this from a lunatic self-promoting Vietnam "veteran"); McCain fathered a black daughter out of wedlock (a despicable reference to McCain's adopted Bangladeshi daughter); Cindy McCain's drug "abuse"; and even McCain's "homosexuality." In the spirit of Segretti, Rove engineered a victory for Dubya but at the cost of trashing an honorable man and his family. Muskie, McGovern, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore, Hart, Tsongas, Clinton, Biden, Dole, Perot, and others had all seen the Segretti/Rove slash and burn tactics before.

Thanks but no thanks.

If I have to pick out of who is running, I would have to say Biden, Obama or McCcain. They seem to be the most centrist and the most real. Even though McCain has flip flopped quite a bit I think he would return to his roots if elected. I would like to think he still has a conscience. Biden seems to be a straight shooter (for a politician) and the same for Obama.

The rest of them are political hacks who would sell their grand mother to get elected.

Back