Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Freedom4all

Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Blast from the past from the internet archive.org (wayback machine) has an AP article on Sunday, June 27, 2004 mentioning Obama being born in Kenya? What? :blink: Article Link

2a7igcl.png

I guess if one puts ANY stock in what this online publication printed, then an equal amount of stock should be placed in what the same publication printed just a couple months later:

Article Link

"Obama, who was born in Hawaii and grew up in Chicago, is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard University Law School."

If nothing else, this inconsistency should cause one to pause (if the misspelling of Obama's name didn't already cause the pause).

........................and all these years I believed in the Bat Boy !
that story about the "bat boy" came out in the early 90's..

so,

the "bat boy" would be considered the "bat man" today..

and he is still around

because I think he is now making

movies instead of giving Interviews in the tabloids.

I guess if one puts ANY stock in what this online publication printed, then an equal amount of stock should be placed in what the same publication printed just a couple months later:

Article Link

"Obama, who was born in Hawaii and grew up in Chicago, is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard University Law School."

If nothing else, this inconsistency should cause one to pause (if the misspelling of Obama's name didn't already cause the pause).
There is obviously some inconsistencies between the articles, the first article I posted came via Associated Press, the second (yours listed above) is from a Waweru Mugo a freelance journalist from Kenya.

There is obviously some inconsistencies between the articles, the first article I posted came via Associated Press, the second (yours listed above) is from a Waweru Mugo a freelance journalist from Kenya.

I am putting an *asterisk* next to the claim that it was written by the Associated Press, as the associated press archives does not list it as an article they wrote. (I don't know if the archives keeps records of all AP articles).

The AP is a cooperative owned by various news agencies. They can be wrong or right just like any other news source.
Hey look. It's Ms Tree's alter-ego. Too many (-) huh?

With out God, life is everything

says the lifeless drone...

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts