Kudos to PineyBob

ITRADE

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
DCA/IAD US2
www.geocities.com
From Flyertalk:[BR][BR]Ok fellow FF''ers I pose a challenge. Mr. King of the ****roachs will be getting a Mrs. King of the ****roaches in the next year or so. I currently have 300,000 miles in my DM account. Plenty to travel in style, the question however remains where to go. We can not decide so we thought we would solicit ideas from this highly intelligent and equally cheap group. we await your suggestions. Also FYI I have over 200K Marriott points too, plus an near equal amount on hilton. Thanks in advance.[BR][BR]Wow. Something musta happened over New Years in Times Square.[BR][BR]Anyhow, since US is codesharing with WinAir, you might consider Little Dix Bay on Virgin Gordon or St. John.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/14/2003 8:43:04 PM Biffeman wrote:

ITrade go to Belize, I hear it is one of the most beautiful places to visit[/P]
----------------
[/blockquote]

Piney Bob is the one taking the trip.
Take your bug spray and get your shots if you're going to Belize.

Do the right thing ! Give it to kids who are dying and have a last wish of flying! Yeah do that ! Youll gain respect!

I'd head to Australia on UA!!! Sounds good to me with a stop in New Zeland too. How about Figi or Tahiti??? Get out of the mess and stay in a hut on the water. Quiet, relaxing and away from the maddening crowd.

St. Martin, with a side trip to St. Barts (it's a hydrofoil ride away) Charming, French meets Caribbean cusine, gambling if your interests run that way.

Be careful on Orient Beach, the swimwear runs from skimpy to non-existent! That's not always a good thing