LAX-ABQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
I just saw the are canceling LAX-ABQ.I thought the loads were doing graet both ways-I guess not.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/5/2002 12:44:49 PM jj wrote:

I just saw the are canceling LAX-ABQ.I thought the loads were doing graet both ways-I guess not.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Even if the loads were very good, this could be a casualty of combination of the scope clause + the conversions of other mainline service to Eagle service in the fall schedule.

Remember when they tried to start LAX-Sacramento Eagle service earlier this year... they started booking full flights and then had to cancel and rebook everyone on to United. It definitely wasn't for lack of demand...

Just another case of AA having to say, Here, competitors, take our business ! We have to give it away cause we can't get our contract situations worked out to the benefit of all ! Oh, well, who wants to stay in the airline business anyway ! [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/14.gif']

The route will still be operated on saturdays only, as will the DFW-ABQ ERJ-144 flight. I think this DFW-ABQ-LAX-ABQ-DFW routing was put into place as a way to get the RJ's back to DFW for maintenance/routing,etc.. instead of ferrying the planes back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.