Leftist Facist Go Crazy in Sacramento

delldude said:

So you are on record supporting Felarca and her actions which are totally lawless?
That is really what I'd like to know. I was hoping people in the thread would state if they were or weren't for free speech.

Dog Wonder said:
I thought you were seeing if people would use their free speech tights to back the Nazis.
Nope. Was looking to see who here truly believes in Free Speech and who believes in the new Free Speech of if it's against my opinions so it should be banned.

I doubt anyone here is against free speech per se.

Where the discussion gets interesting is when we talk about the limits of 1A...

Note: Just because someone /can/ say something under 1A, doesn't mean they should (see: Westboro Baptist Church). My opinion only.

Kev3188 said:
I doubt anyone here is against free speech per se.

Where the discussion gets interesting is when we talk about the limits of 1A...

Note: Just because someone /can/ say something under 1A, doesn't mean they should (see: Westboro Baptist Church). My opinion only.
Thank you Kev for the honest reply. I'll do a proper reply once other posters have a chance to reply.

Yvetta Felarca Tells NBC She Did NOT Have Permission From Her School To Attend Rally

"I’ve seen tons of posts on Reddit after these types of violent left-wing terrorists try to shut down Trump rallies, and there’s always tons of liberals saying things along the lines of, “This changed my mind. I don’t like Trump, but we have to crush the regressive left or we will be living in hell”."

http://theralphretort.com/yvetta-felarca-tells-nbc-did-not-have-permission-school-6029016/

Kev3188 said:
Why would she need permission from her school?
She was probably distancing the school from her ridiculous and hypocritical behavior. She thinks it will help with the criticism she (and her employer) are sure to get.

Reactions: 1 person