M.S.S. Re-Entry

Longranger, the new battle star is almost ready, just waiting for parts from EC in France...the parts should be here within 5-6 weeks ...10 weeks tops

MagSeal...no need to respond, I''m leaving the continent in the AM

Yah for sure.

We don''t need M.S.S (that''s short for missus by the way) banned, we can pulverize him into the sand on our own!

Hey Thumper ya thief...how are things going, ya must be zooming right on by me by now are ya. Brownnoser

Things are ops normal over here, it still crashes the same as when you were here......, doohhhh

Hmmmm, that is really strange cause everyone told me it dosen''t crash on your 2nd tour over?

Actually had to take PART of a week off as my beer levels where getting low and they required a top up. Look I promise to take the summer off so you can catch up. Plus I just simply need more practice then you do.

Got to rake the yard, later.

LR, when I get back to the Island, I''ll remember that one! Laird, tunderin'' the man can barely speak, let alone manage the King''s English!

LongRanger,
the new rides are looking pretty good, the progress seems to be about par, not too fast, not too slow...
I saw a pylon assembly being put in place yesterday, but other than that I haven''t been too close to them lately.
But they won''t let us take pictures, some company policy they have. Better arrange a tour for you then huh?
Now what are we going to do with this 407 guy? He takes a jab, then runs away...

Magzie! Moi, MSS ha! Look at your initials! You''re only off by an "S"! I should be visiting your place of work early June, you will see that I''m not as ugly as MSS says! (only cuz no one could be as ugly as the burough himself!). Tongue tying MSS? In your sick dreams buddy, the only thing thats gonna tie you is the barbwire that will tie you to the stick that we''ll be roasting YOU on!

For all of your info, Biggs is now a member of the Royal Order of Screechers. Ceremony took place May 3rd, kissed the cod fish (a real cutie!), took the vow and toasted several times with the homeland paint stripper! Laird tunderin! I''s one of them now!

Latest posts

Back