March and 1st Q #'s increases

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about WN, not DL.

The mods really need to do something about you and your pollution.

700UW said:
This is about WN, not DL.

The mods really need to do something about you and your pollution.
not to be confused with this....

Kev3188 said:
Bingo.

Only parts you left out were the pearl clutching when called out, the fulsome apology, and copious use of the words "you" and "grasp."
yes, Kev, the thread is about 1Q numbers.... we are all in agreement about the capacity part but there seems to be a little resistance from some to admit the part about reduced number of trips... and no one other than me has been able to speak to the implications of that number....

perhaps in your optimism and wisdom, you can provide insight.

whatcha think?

it is an industry comparison.

What WN or any other carrier does is meaningless without knowing how they did relative to other carriers.

Excluding the metric of trips flown, WN's traffic and RASM growth is in line with the industry and certainly better off than B6.

I started this thread as a test.  And WT came and did exactly what he always does.  Moderators need to put a stop to this type of behavior.  Yes this is the SWA thread, not Delta nor JetBlue...

oh please.

"I raised my leg on this fire hydrant. No one else better come any where near."

This is a discussion forum. If you want to talk and have no one else interfere, start your own blog.

You started a discussion about March traffic results and that is exactly what has been discussed.

No statistic has any meaning without context.

and, yes, I do agree after seeing the rest of the industry that WN is generating average to above average traffic results. absent any comparison with the rest of the industry, no one could have come to a realistic conclusion of how WN did or did not do. You included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back