Mesa's Hawaiian Disaster Gets a Name (Go Hawaii)

why isn't your response "wow, amazing they used the same template"

geezus..

Mesa is not as bad as other airlines. I mean, when was the last time UsAirways posted a profit versus other airlines.. i mean, that's what we're all in business for, right?

---If all that matters to you is working for a company which makes money, no matter their ethics (or lack of), your bound to be on the sweat-shop end of our profession for the whole of your career. The CEO is in business to make money for the BOD, you are in it to pay your bills, enjoy some time off, and enjoy at least some quality of life while at work. Since I've spent years with both Mesa, and a legacy carrier, I can honestly say, I would rather work for a carrier which went out of business treating people well, than one which placed little or no value in the lives of their crews.

Mesa has been an awfull place to work since Jan. 1997 when they merged all the little companies together, voted in ALPA representation, and transitioned from FAR 135 to FAR 121, all at once. Your a 5% cash positive stock trading tool for your CEO. You don't believe me, spend a day in his office, and watch what he spends most of it doing. Its not mesa-air.com, or responding to concerned emails from employees whose pay is a mess, or who needs at least a couple days off for his/her wedding.

Nothing personal, but if Mesa's your first carrier, there's a better world out there. Anyone I know who has left, was glad they did, and anyone I know who is still there, has at one time or another called for a reference to get out.

SW