miami may close concourse A

I might be right, but lets keep it up. He does not realize how much he gained and how much the extwa people lost on this so called merger.
I gained nothing. I would still be in about the same position even if AA had never purchased the twa assets. But if the twaers had been given full seniority systemwide, I and all the other nAAtives would have been in a much much worse position. twa was dead anyway; the twaers that got laid off got to work for 2 more years at top pay at industry leading rates (before the concessions), got twa time credit for vacation accrual and severance pay (except for some twa f/as). And there is about 3,000 to 4,000 twaers still working at AA. twa people didn't lose on this deal, they just did not reap a huge windfall on the backs of nAAtives and it eats away at them.

MIA is a 4/10/01 city so I am above ALL the twaers; so I go into work everyday with a big smile. The number of twaers that would be above me at a 25% city are in the single digits. I know where they are and I have NO desire to go to any of those cities because they are expensive and cold.

I gained nothing. I would still be in about the same position even if AA had never purchased the twa assets. But if the twaers had been given full seniority systemwide, I and all the other nAAtives would have been in a much much worse position. twa was dead anyway; the twaers that got laid off got to work for 2 more years at top pay at industry leading rates (before the concessions), got twa time credit for vacation accrual and severance pay (except for some twa f/as). And there is about 3,000 to 4,000 twaers still working at AA. twa people didn't lose on this deal, they just did not reap a huge windfall on the backs of nAAtives and it eats away at them.

MIA is a 4/10/01 city so I am above ALL the twaers; so I go into work everyday with a big smile. The number of twaers that would be above me at a 25% city are in the single digits. I know where they are and I have NO desire to go to any of those cities because they are expensive and cold.
<_< ---- Hang on to your shorts aa! Kasher is supposed to come up with on number 29 here shortly!!!!! :p

<_< ---- Has to do with that JFK fsc who lost his job due to a RIF, went to Detroit, and was put at the bottom of their Seniority list. Feels that Kasher gave him the right to use his "Exit Seniority", which was 25% in JFK !!! B) We'll fill that school bus up yet aa!!!!! :p We'll even find room for all the walkers, and wheel chairs!!!! :D

<_< ---- Has to do with that JFK fsc who lost his job due to a RIF, went to Detroit, and was put at the bottom of their Seniority list. Feels that Kasher gave him the right to use his "Exit Seniority", which was 25% in JFK !!! B) We'll fill that school bus up yet aa!!!!! :p We'll even find room for all the walkers, and wheel chairs!!!! :D
DTW is a 25% city just like JFK; so this person's seniority would be the same.

MCI,
The boy will not be able to sleep tonight worrying about Kashers next step...
Since I have been in this industry for quite some time, the term "boy" is not at all accurate.

How did we go from Concourse A in Miami to the Kasher decision??????

It's inevitable that each and every thread on this forum degenerates into one or more of the following:

Kasher (or more generally, the horror visited on ex-TWA employees at the hands of AA;

Mechanics pay concessions compared to the riches enjoyed by all AA management;

The uselessness of the TWU and/or the APFA

It's inevitable that each and every thread on this forum degenerates into one or more of the following:

Kasher (or more generally, the horror visited on ex-TWA employees at the hands of AA;

Mechanics pay concessions compared to the riches enjoyed by all AA management;

The uselessness of the TWU and/or the APFA

And dont forget people crying about hijacked threads ;)

DTW is a 25% city just like JFK; so this person's seniority would be the same.
Since I have been in this industry for quite some time, the term "boy" is not at all accurate.
<_< ---- You know aafsc! You caught me on that one!--- You were absolutely right!---- JFK, and DTW have the same 25% Seniority! I was wrong!------ I was wrong in saying he was laid off from JFK! He wasn't!---- He was laid off at STL!!!! They, as you know, have 100% of their Seniority!!!!! :shock:----- My,My,My! That does put a differant picture on things!!! :D