Moving On...

Fast Mover

Dec 23, 2006
Well, its not looking good for Parker's grand plan for world domination. Actually its not looking good for the hedge funds behind Doogie the sock puppet who thinks he's Dr Evil. Kind of a tarnished general if there ever was one. I'm sure he will be taken very seriously in the future. Guess its back to being the wallflower no one wants to dance with. Now if the mergers ever do start, who wants LCC? What is it you have to offer besides cheap and gullible labor? Oh well, life goes on and soon now you will be back to being the airline of choice for no one in particular.

But that's no problem. Though it looks like you won't get to join the big leagues with the likes of Lorenzo and destroy three airlines at once, you still have so much going for you.

First of all, you have the oldest pilot and flight attendant groups in the history of aviation, congratulations! I am sure this is a great marketing tool and I bet you have your 30 second Super Bowl Ad ready to air at halftime. I'm sure it pictures a tired businessman trying to sleep in his economy seat after a long day but is instead forced to look at hundreds of pictures of cats belonging to the lead flight attendant. Then a quick cut to the cockpit where the elderly f/o is wiping drool off the chin of the blue haired captain while the handicap parking tag swings gently to and fro from the MCP. Finally, cut to an outside the plane shot showing the left wing position lite blinking away as the plane makes a hard right turn...

And as if the oldest crews in the world weren't cool enough lets not forget your, what is it, 11 or 12 widebodies? Lets see, a handful of 767-200's and a couple 330's right? Impressive to say the least if not less.

And just think, though your operation is falling apart at the seams and you are at the bottom in terms of customer satisfaction each and every month you are still guaranteed to make a profit because as costs rise and passengers abandon your sinking ship, you will gladly cut your own pay and benefits again and again to insure old LCC stays in the black. Truly real men of genius!

So hopefully this is the end of Date of Hire rants and other idiotic crap you seem to revel in. You stay on your board and the rest of the industry will stay on theirs and no one will interfere with Doogie's Moonies OK?

Latest posts

Back