Newt...is Furious,

The US Department of Justice is hardly a viable or impartial reference source. As most know I've actually had the pleasure of meeting Eric Holder and while defending him as what I believe is a genuinely good family man I'll also tell you that based upon a relatively short conversation he is the most partisan political person I've ever met. While I'll never say he's evil, I will say that he is so partisan as to lose credibility and objectivity. Ergo his Department of Justice lacks the credibility to offer a serious legal opinion on any issue facing the nation.

The above is part if Newt's frustration IMO. Problem is that Holder, Obama and the rest (Except RP) all eat and drink from the same trough as the rest. In fact one could argue and I'd be among them, that Newt, Santorum & Perry are part of the problem and offer few, if any meaningful change when it comes to business as usual in Washington.

The list is long and donors dubious with these 3 Elite Members of the Political Parasite Class. They are in many ways just another Empty Suited hog feeding at the luxurious trough of taxpayer money.

Here is a simple yet elegant way to reduce corruption in Politics. Currently we have a 3.6 Trillion Dollar Budget or 3.6 Trillion opportunities for waste fraud & abuse. If we cut that to 2.6 Trillion we eliminate 1 Trillion opportunities for waste, fraud & abuse.

Newt doesn't "get" this and never will. Oh sure you'll hear speeches decrying the actions of 4 US Marines in Afghanistan, however ask your self this, "If we weren't occupying Afghanistan, how many US Marines would be pissing on the dead bodies of Taliban fighters"?

See, if you don't put yourself into positions where bad things can happen, then bad things don't happen. Oh and for the record, Newt being a skirt chaser does not disqualify him from being POTUS. for me being yet another member of the Political Parasite Class does!!!

The US Department of Justice is hardly a viable or impartial reference source....Ergo his Department of Justice lacks the credibility to offer a serious legal opinion on any issue facing the nation.
That is quite a blanket statement. You do know that the majority of Justice Dept employees are not political appointees.

To say that they have no credibility is absurd. I guess all the opinions that you agree with do not have any credibility?

Do you ever read or think about what you write before hitting the post button?

To eliminate corruption, eliminate the issues that cause it.

Start with politicians who have the stones to campaign on it.

Like insider trading for openers.

Yes, the USDOJ may be largely made up of career professionals, but the top is all appointees whose main concern is not the Constitution, but to remain employed, and that means spinning the dumbass things that the host of the White House Amateur Hour continue to do....

That is quite a blanket statement. You do know that the majority of Justice Dept employees are not political appointees.

To say that they have no credibility is absurd. I guess all the opinions that you agree with do not have any credibility?

Do you ever read or think about what you write before hitting the post button?

To me they have a credibility factor of BELOW ZERO! This is a thread where one gets to give their opinion and blanket statement or not it is my firm belief. What I failed to mention is I've held this opinion going back to the Government slaughter of civilians at Waco at the hands of the Federal Government. So it's not an opinion that for me I've come to last Tuesday.

You have knowledge of the law so I know you're familiar with the legal concept of "False in One, False in all" when comes to evaluating witness testimony at trial. I apply the same concept to the DoJ in this instance. They lied at Waco, Ruby Ridge & now Fast & Furious so applying the above I reject any statement by the Department of Justice as false & misleading as that is what their track record shows.

The majority at DoJ may not be appointees, HOWEVER They draw their job security from their Managers who are career bureaucrats adept at saving their jobs and those of their departments. None of which helps those of us whose wages are confiscated by the machinations of the Political Parasite Class.

As an example a few locals here who work for the IRS, I don't speak to them. They are my enemy even if they only answer the phones. If they want to work for an agency that confiscates the wages of hard working men and women fine! It's their right, just as it is mine to not associate with people who work at IRS.

To me they have a credibility factor of BELOW ZERO! This is a thread where one gets to give their opinion and blanket statement or not it is my firm belief. What I failed to mention is I've held this opinion going back to the Government slaughter of civilians at Waco at the hands of the Federal Government. So it's not an opinion that for me I've come to last Tuesday.

You have knowledge of the law so I know you're familiar with the legal concept of "False in One, False in all" when comes to evaluating witness testimony at trial. I apply the same concept to the DoJ in this instance. They lied at Waco, Ruby Ridge & now Fast & Furious so applying the above I reject any statement by the Department of Justice as false & misleading as that is what their track record shows.

The majority at DoJ may not be appointees, HOWEVER They draw their job security from their Managers who are career bureaucrats adept at saving their jobs and those of their departments. None of which helps those of us whose wages are confiscated by the machinations of the Political Parasite Class.

As an example a few locals here who work for the IRS, I don't speak to them. They are my enemy even if they only answer the phones. If they want to work for an agency that confiscates the wages of hard working men and women fine! It's their right, just as it is mine to not associate with people who work at IRS.
Many of these people you despise are Veterans who are putting their military experience to work in the civil service. I guess all of those decorated veterans lose all credibility when they decide to further their career as a public servant.

When you decide to give up all that government service does for you, then you will be taken seriously.

Many of these people you despise are Veterans who are putting their military experience to work in the civil service. I guess all of those lose decorated veterans lose all credibility when they decide to further their career as a public servant.

When you decide to give up all that government service does for you, then you will be taken seriously.
[/quote]

I never asked the Federal Government to:

Provide my retirement
Offer me Health Care through Medicare/Medicaid
Provide Housing subsidies
Home Heat Subsidies
Earned Income Tax credit
Food stamps
Student Loans
Engage in Crony Capitalism at the highest levels of government

and the list of strictly unconstitutional programs & policies goes on Ad Nausea.

What I ask from the Federal Government is:

Deliver the mail
Provide for the common defense. This does NOT mean endless foreign interventionist policies. Our government by engaging in international interventionism has made us less safe and less free. We have a single day in our history that proves this in horrific and bold relief.
I also believe that it is an appropriate roll for the Federal Government to assist in times of Natural Disaster. An area I differ on with Dr Paul. He views "Provide for the common defense" in a slightly more narrow way than I do.

As to Veterans working at DoJ or any other agency. Being a Vet does not confer common sense. It mostly certainly gives many a desire to continue to serve their country in a meaningful way. Sadly those fine men and women are dupes of the very same Political Parasite class who placed them in harms way in the first place.
Provide for the common defense

I am not even close to a fan of Newt Gingrich, but brother when he nails it, he nails it. Juan Williams got his entire ass ground into hamburger and handed to him on a silver platter. WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4c1-22w2G7M

One of the things I've noticed is the Republicans are far more combative with the MSM than ever before. Anyone else noticed this?

He's a politician. All politicians talk smack but never deliver.
Easy to point to the unions. Hire 37 kids for the price of one janitor. How many kids does the janitor have?
Do we now have a a system that wants to put kids to work and put adults out of a job?
IMHO, janitors make pretty close to minimum wage. If 37 kids can replace one janitor, what is their wage?
$8.00 an hour / 37 kids = $0.22 an hour. WTF is that?
Oh s#*t, Nobama is the food stamp king. GMAFB, If unemployment wasn't so high, people could get jobs and "go to work"!

I like his vernacular of 'they' though. Always good to blame someone else for stonewalling... :lol:
B) xUT

He's a politician. All politicians talk smack but never deliver.
Easy to point to the unions. Hire 37 kids for the price of one janitor. How many kids does the janitor have?
Do we now have a a system that wants to put kids to work and put adults out of a job?
IMHO, janitors make pretty close to minimum wage. If 37 kids can replace one janitor, what is their wage?
$8.00 an hour / 37 kids = $0.22 an hour. WTF is that?
Oh s#*t, Nobama is the food stamp king. GMAFB, If unemployment wasn't so high, people could get jobs and "go to work"!

I like his vernacular of 'they' though. Always good to blame someone else for stonewalling... :lol:
B) xUT

Not in the NYC School District they don't. then when you factor in the overhead (benefits, Pension, Sick days etc) which is staggering you get a pretty damn good job.

His comment regarding Obama is fair as far as it goes. The failed Keynesian economic model and a fiat currency have brought about staggering debt, commodity inflation and economic turmoil. Contributing to this debacle is the cost incurred maintaining our worldwide empire and fighting three wars with apparently more in the planning stages. Take this and marry it up with staggering new regulations, a tax code the encourages jobs going offshore and Barack Obama has become the Food Stamp President. It should be noted that Mr Obama was helped rather generously by the former POTUS, one George Bush lest we place excess blame where it doesn't belong.

What you have to remember is despite his verbal alacrity, Newt is equally responsible for our predicament with the rampant Crony Capitalist, Political Parasite Class as he is a card carrying member as is Mr Obama. I can just see Ron Paul getting into his black SUV and riding off while Obama, Romney, Santoram, Perry and Gingrich all sit down and have cocktails together and laugh at how stupid we are.

Not in the NYC School District they don't. then when you factor in the overhead (benefits, Pension, Sick days etc) which is staggering you get a pretty damn good job.

Now you are being ridiculous.
To achieve a 1:37 ratio, janitors must make $268 an hour to meet the $7.25 hour Federally min wage (rounded off).
Even though you 'picked' NYC (which is not the national average), it's still a pretty stupid statement, even for Newt... :lol:.

His comment regarding Obama is fair as far as it goes. The failed Keynesian economic model and a fiat currency have brought about staggering debt, commodity inflation and economic turmoil. Contributing to this debacle is the cost incurred maintaining our worldwide empire and fighting three wars with apparently more in the planning stages. Take this and marry it up with staggering new regulations, a tax code the encourages jobs going offshore and Barack Obama has become the Food Stamp President. It should be noted that Mr Obama was helped rather generously by the former POTUS, one George Bush lest we place excess blame where it doesn't belong.
:ph34r:

What you have to remember is despite his verbal alacrity, Newt is equally responsible for our predicament with the rampant Crony Capitalist, Political Parasite Class as he is a card carrying member as is Mr Obama. I can just see Ron Paul getting into his black SUV and riding off while Obama, Romney, Santoram, Perry and Gingrich all sit down and have cocktails together and laugh at how stupid we are.
B) xUT

So your uncle was a dupe, nice to know that.

NOPE! WWII was a DECLARED WAR! Therein lies the difference.

Back when Vietnam was going full tilt I was a junior in HS (1970) at this particular time and I saw a clip of an Anti-War protest and the sign said

Who are our Generals in Vietnam
General Motors
General Dynamics
General Electric

Having always been a history buff of sorts I hung out in the Library for study Hall and began to try to find out how much of that sign was accurate as it really hit me. This was one of the things I learned.

On Jan. 17, 1961, President Dwight Eisenhower gave the nation a dire warning about what he described as a threat to democratic government. He called it the military-industrial complex, a formidable union of defense contractors and the armed forces.

Eisenhower, a retired five-star Army general, the man who led the allies including my Uncle on D-Day, made the remarks in his farewell speech from the White House. Eisenhower used the speech to warn about "the immense military establishment" that had joined with "a large arms industry."

Here's an excerpt:

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

He was right in 1961 and he is right today. With the lottery draft fast approaching I made the decision to refuse induction should it come to that. It didn't as my number was 283 and they took through 89 that year. I would have been a dupe had I gone. Fate had other plans for me and thus began my journey into the world of Individual Freedom & Liberty and rejection of the Interventionist foreign policies brought forth since 1970. Over the decades those views have galvanized.

Maybe we can win our country back? Maybe a 76 year old country Doctor is the answer. The young folks sure think so. Me? Old crabby & Cynical yet hoping against hope that the young 0ones are right and I'm wrong

Truth is Treason in the empire of lies

Back