No "flu" Vaccine.

Actually, foods low in cholesterol tend to be very high in carbs, calories, and very low in protein/fats. This formula lends to overeating and has led to an obesity crisis in the U.S. A diet high in fat such as avacadoes, fish, and meats is quite healthy. Especially for O type blood individuals. Regardless, beware of the preservatives in shots given to healty bodies. A balenced diet leads to strong immune systems. If in the airport or on the plane I would avoid touching my face and wash my hands frequently. This is my selfish, self-absorbed American opinioin...but it has worked for me.

Former ModerAAtor said:
Blaming the current president for the fact that we don't manufacture any flu vaccine in the US is pretty weak, Bears.

Better question would be "why don't we manufacture this in the US" instead of having to import it.

My guess would be lawsuits from people like John Edwards, but that just might be interpreted as a political statement...

I also agree that this is mostly a scam and media hype. How many working age adults actually got flu shots prior to 1995? We did just fine then, no reason we won't do just fine now.
[post="191890"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"E",
Looks like our dear friend TWAnr, said(to you) what I was going to say(to you).

I hope "you and your's" are'nt stricken by this years Influenza. It can be very uncomfortable, to say the least.

NH/BB's

HGIEFOswitch said:
Actually, foods low in cholesterol tend to be very high in carbs, calories, and very low in protein/fats. This formula lends to overeating and has led to an obesity crisis in the U.S. A diet high in fat such as avacadoes, fish, and meats is quite healthy. Especially for O type blood individuals. Regardless, beware of the preservatives in shots given to healty bodies. A balenced diet leads to strong immune systems. If in the airport or on the plane I would avoid touching my face and wash my hands frequently. This is my selfish, self-absorbed American opinioin...but it has worked for me.
[post="192188"][/post]​

Sounds to me like we have another "Atkins Ranger". Well my freind don't belive the hype. Do a little research and you will see that the Atkins diet is nothing more than quackery. By the way, fish is low in fat. It is however high in Omega 3 fatty acids, which are good for you.

Back