Northern California maintenance symposium March 2007

Stache

Feb 10, 2006
Once again I have been asked to speak at the Northern California maintenance symposium March 2007 here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have started working on the lesson plan, which will cover some of the new FAR’s like Section 91.405(d) for STC’s and the new Sport-Pilot FAR 91.327 rules that will effect mechanics. I provide handouts of the talk to aid and understanding the material to br presented.

The event is FREE to attend and well worth your time. The symposium is aimed at maintenance, however much of the information is for pilots as well and we give credit for the Wings Program if you attend.

For those that want to renew your A&P/IA certificate this symposium meets all the requirements on both days Friday and Saturday. FAA Inspectors will be on hand to sign your renewal cards and applications will be provided along with certificates to take back to your local FSDO. This is the biggest symposium in the country so plan a head to attend. The Oakland FSDO will be setting up on-line registration so you don’t have to stand in line filling out your registration card and FAA form 8610-1.

Many venders show up and GREAT gifts are given out.

We will receive a discount at the hotel we stay in, I will provide addition information about dates, hotel location, and rates as we get closer to the event.

Stache

Back