Northwest Airlines New Nonstop Service dfw lga

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
Northwest Airlines today announced new service between Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and New York's LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) beginning Sept. 5, 2007.

The new service will be operated with Northwest's modern Airbus A319 aircraft, which feature 16 seats in first class and 108 seats in coach class.

Nwa response to Americans new service from MSP to LGA

Northwest Airlines today announced new service between Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and New York's LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) beginning Sept. 5, 2007.

The new service will be operated with Northwest's modern Airbus A319 aircraft, which feature 16 seats in first class and 108 seats in coach class.

Nwa response to Americans new service from MSP to LGA
Ya had to know that was gonna happen! Look at Frontier's service between LA and MSP...NW started LA-Denver in response and like magic Frontier pulled their LA-MSP service within a few months. NWA is not afraid of anyone big or small. Bring it on!

Ya had to know that was gonna happen! Look at Frontier's service between LA and MSP...NW started LA-Denver in response and like magic Frontier pulled their LA-MSP service within a few months. NWA is not afraid of anyone big or small. Bring it on!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"DOG",
Ol' saying..."Be careful what you wish for" !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you realize that Frontier, is no AA !!

This is HARD for me, because I like BIG RED, almost as much as I like AA.

I noticed AA did'nt try to do this from DTW/LGA(NW would have handed AA head to them, from DTW.), but from MSP(LGA), this "may" be a different story.

I suspect that AA marketing deptartment has looked at this very-very carefully.

(HEL*, all along, all of us thought that the first "volly"(into MSP) would have come from WN)

Interesting !!!!!

NH/BB's

I just can't believe they're actually doing it right for once, and A] placing mainline equip. on the route, and B] Operating more than one frequency (and decently timed at that)...