Northwest Paid Firm Before Ch. 11 Filing

NO BOOTLICKER, NO!!! I know this will be hard for you to grasp...It was SARCASM. Nobody gives a flying flip about hearing your beancounter opinion. Is the light coming on now???
Do you think? I don't know, I think they were sincerely asking my opinion on the matter (gee, I guess I do understand sarcasm). Don't you find it somewhat sarcastic of me that I'd respond in such somber tones to a sarcastic inquiry. Silly Don. It's hard to detect subtle sarcasm when you get nothing but the garden variety on this board, isn't it?

By the way, do you have any actual thoughts, comments, or retorts on the matter, or are the surface level insults and ignorance more to your liking?

Sweet, so they were training scabs, dumping stock, and hiring lawyers to prepare for BK.
Isn’t this the American way?
So, who profited in this ‘plan’?
Stockholders (Nyet)
Bond Holders (Nyet)
Employees of the ‘How’s the ESOP working class?’ (Nyet)
Executives? (Yup!! They made out like the stinking Rats they are)
Get used to it! It will not change until 'we' make it change!
Sad commentary on a rapidly declining model of how to business in the US. Good post however.

Do you think? I don't know, I think they were sincerely asking my opinion on the matter (gee, I guess I do understand sarcasm). Don't you find it somewhat sarcastic of me that I'd respond in such somber tones to a sarcastic inquiry.......
By the way, do you have any actual thoughts, comments, or retorts on the matter, or are the surface level insults and ignorance more to your liking?....

Your affinity for licking shoeleather has been well documented on this board Finman so my (AND OTHERS) pet name for you should not be considered a surface level insult (I think it goes to your core). I do think that you can recognize sarcasm and yet...you reply. You are so full of yourself you couldn't help being lured in.
Reply to come on this subject but I don't want it to be in reply to you boo-hooing your nickname.

Your affinity for licking shoeleather has been well documented on this board Finman so my (AND OTHERS) pet name for you should not be considered a surface level insult (I think it goes to your core). I do think that you can recognize sarcasm and yet...you reply. You are so full of yourself you couldn't help being lured in.
Reply to come on this subject but I don't want it to be in reply to you boo-hooing your nickname.
I've got a few minutes, so I guess I'll respond to your attempt to save face.

As far as insults, I really could care less. It's not like I'm dealing with someone with sharp intellect that can actually insult someone in a witty or clever manner. The mindless unoriginal insults are more boring than anything, and are more of a reflection of the delivering agent than anything else.

Quite hypocritical of you that you'd mock me for replying to sarcasm, when you are doing exactly the same. Did you not recognize my sarcasm? Beware, you may be twisting yourself into the ground on this whole sarcasm bit. Apparently, you completely missed by sarcasm in responding to the original post?

Lastly, what exactly was I "lured" in to?

I've got a few minutes, so I guess I'll respond to your attempt to save face.

As far as insults, I really could care less. It's not like I'm dealing with someone with sharp intellect that can actually insult someone in a witty or clever manner. The mindless unoriginal insults are more boring than anything, and are more of a reflection of the delivering agent than anything else.

Quite hypocritical of you that you'd mock me for replying to sarcasm, when you are doing exactly the same. Did you not recognize my sarcasm? Beware, you may be twisting yourself into the ground on this whole sarcasm bit. Apparently, you completely missed by sarcasm in responding to the original post?

Lastly, what exactly was I "lured" in to?

zzZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Thanks. We're getting there. Just a few more minor hurdles.
You crack me up finny ol boy.... :D
I can't count the number of times I've said and thought the same exact way... You must be green...me, I'm so done with the Bullshet. ;)
Again, good luck with that.
Peace and have a good life.

Latest posts