Not all Airline Employees hate their jobs and making the best of a late flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this jaggoff was playing with his ukelele, the rest of the agents were probably sucking wind having to deal with other late flights. Why wasn't he out there helping them like he should have been doing?

While I would love to have more help on the ramp. This jaggoff(as u put it) is a CSA. He is not with 555 so frankly, I don't want him out there. What I would like to see is more people hired for the ramp....

Now this is how you get through a late flight

Remember this next time you have a late flight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCkCeM8brwI
This is my first post on your site. I am a usair employee and can only say thank you for being so nice to all usairway's employee's. We have been through so much that I can only say we would love to be happy like you and all are, God bless, and thanks for this positive post!

This is my first post on your site. I am a usair employee and can only say thank you for being so nice to all usairway's employee's. We have been through so much that I can only say we would love to be happy like you and all are, God bless, and thanks for this positive post!

It shouldn't take something like a 9-11 for all airline folks to treat eachother well. You're always welcome on my flight.

BTW, thanks for pointing out the obvious to the not so inclined above. By definition, keeping the pax happy IS "helping OPS turn flights". :bleh:

Breakout the violin - "Goodfellow" is being forced to work at us scareways against his will. He hates his job and is being forced to stay employed there.
He has no responsibility for his own happiness and relies on his employer to provide it to him.

He's probably on welfare and food stamps as well and expects taxpayers to pay his way in life.

Breakout the violin - "Goodfellow" is being forced to work at us scareways against his will. He hates his job and is being forced to stay employed there.
He has no responsibility for his own happiness and relies on his employer to provide it to him.

He's probably on welfare and food stamps as well and expects taxpayers to pay his way in life.

Dude, what happened in your life to make you so bitter? Time to reevaluate!

No, not forced but tried another company for two years. Came back with optimistic thoughts? Well look at the airline industry now! Wow maybe I should have stayed with the other job? After 28years at US just looking to retire with a little dignity. As far as food stamps you are correct, sadly with my current wages etc., our family of 5 qualifies.

WOW! I can only assume you are not a Southwest employee. That was the rudest reply I have ever heard.

If you are a Southwest employee, then you are fortunate. Fortunate that they hired someone so negative.

Once again hats off to WN! Just left PHL with a loss of a co worker who lost his life in a tragic accident. Not only did the inside treat me with respect during our tragic loss, the flite crew showed total respect in every way toward the loss of the 22 year old US employee. Please work safe, our family's depend on all of us! Thank You WN and please keep this US employee and his young family in your prayers, THX GF

WOW! I can only assume you are not a Southwest employee. That was the rudest reply I have ever heard.

If you are a Southwest employee, then you are fortunate. Fortunate that they hired someone so negative.
Wow, no recent postings? For the record WN 4 LIFE Has long been forgiven. Wishing the best for all, THX GF :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts