NPR 2014 Midterm Polling

eolesen said:
The uninformed voters will continue to vote Democrat for someone not even running.

The old "Only uniformed people will vote for the party I don't like" argument.  Well e you better hope the republicans don't get control of the White House, Senate and House.  Because the last time they did they left a big mess.

777 fixer said:

The old "Only uniformed people will vote for the party I don't like" argument.  Well e you better hope the republicans don't get control of the White House, Senate and House.  Because the last time they did they left a big mess.

Sure is a utopia we live in now......describe ' mess ' and then factor in 6 years of your party's choice.....LOL

777 fixer said:
The old "Only uniformed people will vote for the party I don't like" argument.
Uh, not quite. It's a fact that 5-10% of those polled in KS are showing a preference for the guy who withdrew from the race. He's not being removed from the ballot, and it won't surprise me to see him still get that same 5-10% of the vote.

I can understand people voting for someone who dies in the lead-up to an election. This is different.

eolesen said:
Uh, not quite. It's a fact that 5-10% of those polled in KS are showing a preference for the guy who withdrew from the race. He's not being removed from the ballot, and it won't surprise me to see him still get that same 5-10% of the vote.

I can understand people voting for someone who dies in the lead-up to an election. This is different.

Looks like he is being ordered off the ballot.  Two words, David Duke.  

Dog Wonder said:
Who needs government when Rush can think for you?

Liberal Kryptonite.

You got it wrong dog.......you are lucky to have the Obama's, Reid's and Pelosi's in DC......we are all too stupid to think for ourselves.....that's why they are on the job.....Rush throws a monkey wrench into that by getting people to question the newspeak.

Rush has a lot of listeners, but talk radio is not just Rush, and when you look at the ratings, less than 10% of the citizenry and ~10% of all registered voters are listening to the so-called right wingers.

audiencechart_september14.jpg

Back