NW/DL Merger "Real Possibilty"

no pto, these folks are not unreal. it is scabs such as YOU and others in another dept. such as finman that are unreal. Dumping blue juice down the toilet is not allowed by airline policy as it has been pointed out but of course I wouldnt expect you to know it anyways and the same goes as you pencil whipped them logbooks.
YOU will NEVER EVER see a job opportunity at AA.

I’ll check in every now and then with you guys. I certainly won’t be here on a daily basis anymore though. Till I hit the road contracting or get a Scab job at AA anyway. Four working days left.
Well Felix, I still have STS calling me in need of help....LOL...help...LOL....

Don't do it dude, you'd still be working on NW JUNK....

P.S. as far as AA goes....Your days at any Major is OVER.

I’ll check in every now and then with you guys. I certainly won’t be here on a daily basis anymore though. Till I hit the road contracting or get a Scab job at AA anyway. Four working days left.
:lol: What happened to the undying dedication you were talking about? You guys must have been sniffin' some serious jetwash when you heard this "rah-rah" pep talk about how you folks came into this "unfortunate situation" and how you guys will single handedly save this airline...

Thanks for the back-up Finman. These guys are really unreal. They torch an aircraft then pat themselves on the back and call themselves professionals. I dump a bucket of blue juice down the toilet then the world is coming to an end.
Finman, like most people who work "behind the scenes" and never had jobs involving FAR's and having it crammed down their throats have no clue what he's talking about. It's those types who suddenly become incharge of doing a job involving extensive knowlege of FARs that are clueless... now how many times have we seen this in our careers?

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you got an A&P. The only license you definatly got is a license to bullshet and horseshet

Thanks for the back-up Finman. These guys are really unreal. They torch an aircraft then pat themselves on the back and call themselves professionals. I dump a bucket of blue juice down the toilet then the world is coming to an end.

They ARE professionals, you are not!

Every report I've read says they were running that engine correctly investigating a vibration problem. They were working properly as professionals!

You were working improperly, cutting corners. I don't really care if you hang yourself playing games with the logbook, but what you fail to grasp is YOU DON'T TAKE A BUCKET OF BLUE JUICE THROUGH THE CABIN, PERIOD!.

YOU will NEVER EVER see a job opportunity at AA.
I know, Hackman and local will suck-up concessions till they are making minimum wage with no benefits before they let me come on the property as a Scab. :lol:

...what you fail to grasp is YOU DON'T TAKE A BUCKET OF BLUE JUICE THROUGH THE CABIN, PERIOD!.
Why not? I have never heard or read that anywhere.

:lol: What happened to the undying dedication you were talking about? ...and how you guys will single handedly save this airline...
Undying dedication? To the craft maybe, but certainly not to any one company. :lol: I have yet to see any one of you here that are dedicated to the companies you work for. Your unions maybe but not any companies.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you got an A&P. The only license you definatly got is a license to bullshet and horseshet
Every single Tech here at NWA carries an A&P Dear. We are A&P Mechanics. With out a A&P your just an AMT. :lol:

That is real cute local. Boy this lav thing is really crawling under your skin isn’t it? It is a shame that all this riff-raff is for nothing, as it does not apply in this case. First, there was no logbook write up. It was a late call from the ramp. Second, I did enter the discrepancy in the logbook to record the existence of the discrepancy not to “sign off a unserviceable Lac as serviceableâ€￾.
Not only are you a MORON, Your a LIAR to boot. NWA will certainly fair no worse with the likes of you gone.

Good riddance HACK SCAB!

In case you have forgotten lately, with your lack of knowledge, those AA employees took concessions a couple of yrs ago if not last yr but yet they still have their pensions and the likes and they dont have scabs nor will they ever get scabs to do the work that you do, which by all means is shoddy at best

What a disappointing rebuttal. Is this the best you can do? Re-read the post and answer the questions addressed to you.
Ive grown weary of sparring with a mentally challenged hack such as yourself, you are a LOSER, A drifter, a SCAB, and a blemish on my chosen craft. I have many more titles for you but I'll spare the bandwith and the board. go home and bait a hook, remodel the double wide, play ball with your kids, but get out of aviation because your not cut out for it!

Ive grown weary of sparring with a mentally challenged hack such as yourself, you are a LOSER, A drifter, a SCAB, and a blemish on my chosen craft. I have many more titles for you but I'll spare the bandwith and the board. go home and bait a hook, remodel the double wide, play ball with your kids, but get out of aviation because your not cut out for it!
QUOTE(PlayTheOdds @ Jun 20 2006, 09:53 PM)

What is up with you guys and "smoky smells in the cockpit?"
I like the title of the article, "Another..." Sounds like you guys talking about NWA. So what was the problem with this one? My imagination is in overdrive.

The aircraft had been described as an American private carrier, W-W 24 Westwing, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Reports say the plane was initially on its way to Barbados but instead found its way to the Port of Spain Piarco International Airport.

Hey, ya dang jerk, if you'd had learned to read before A&P school, you might have figured out that AAL doesn't have any Westwings.

So much for your imagination...

Sheesh!

Hey PTO, open mouth and insert foot.. :lol:

Undying dedication? To the craft maybe, but certainly not to any one company. :lol: I have yet to see any one of you here that are dedicated to the companies you work for. Your unions maybe but not any companies.
Every single Tech here at NWA carries an A&P Dear. We are A&P Mechanics. With out a A&P your just an AMT. :lol:
Funny! :lol: Hey Thirdseathero, didn't I show you an ad where they said they were hiring techs without a license?

The minute we signed our contracts we have dedicated our LIVES to the job... meaning when there's an emergency... we can't just go hide someplace on the airplane and hope it gets "all better".

Kinda different than thinking "Nah, I don't feel like fixing it" and just sign it off. :ph34r:

QUOTE(PlayTheOdds @ Jun 20 2006, 09:53 PM)
What is up with you guys and "smoky smells in the cockpit?"
I like the title of the article, "Another..." Sounds like you guys talking about NWA. So what was the problem with this one? My imagination is in overdrive.
Hey meathead there is already a topic for this over on the AA Board.

It is not that I am mentally challenged, I'm just right and you hate it.