Nwa Moves To Get Rid Of Contracts

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
I read an article on the business section that NWA is moving to abrogate the union contracts if the unions do not agree to NWA's terms. The article specifically mentioned the IAM but I dont know if there are other unions at NWA besides the IAM and AMFA. IF you have aol, you can access the article say for example if you put in a stock quote in the ticker symbol and click get quote. I put LCC in for the stock quote and found the article. Good Luck to All of the Union Workers.

robbedagain said:
I read an article on the business section that NWA is moving to abrogate the union contracts if the unions do not agree to NWA's terms. The article specifically mentioned the IAM but I dont know if there are other unions at NWA besides the IAM and AMFA. IF you have aol, you can access the article say for example if you put in a stock quote in the ticker symbol and click get quote. I put LCC in for the stock quote and found the article. Good Luck to All of the Union Workers.
[post="311750"][/post]​
The other unions, ALPA, PFAA, iam, should have struck NWA when AMFA did, now they will be hammered by the NWA bought BK Judge. ;)

Can we all together SAY. GAME OVER. No unions means we are just like Delta. Ok again lets face the facts. New Airlink to fly the new 70's A merge with DL. now that we will not have a union contract to protect us. We are being Played.... I pray we all have something when the BK Judge is done!!

Good luck to all!!!! Hopefully you will not get the same "rubberstamp" judge U had!!!! Gave the company everything they claimed to need.....TWICE!!!!!!

Please do not tell me that AMFA's starategy is not depending on luck to turn this around.

I guess AMFA should have saved some of its union dues to out bid Northwest for that rubber stamp. I'll be willing to bet Dells beach house isn't built out of rubber.

Back