NW's HDQ under contract

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
It's always amazed me why pieces-of-dung, like Lorenzo, Anderson and Steenland..............never....." CAUGHT BULLETS "    !
Because it would be likely viewed as attempted murder, it's certainly illegal, and for the most part entirely immoral to even suggest it?

I know... years of bigotry and accepting union thuggery has left those types of boundaries a bit blurred in your mind. They start to come back as soon as you realize that today's labor environment isn't the same as when unions had to fight off the Pinkertons.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
It's always amazed me why pieces-of-dung, like Lorenzo, Anderson and Steenland..............never....." CAUGHT BULLETS "    !

WOW just WOW.   
people wonder why some choose NOT to join the mindset of such.  
Just when you think this site can't get any lower. 

Reactions: 1 person
BABABOOY said:
WOW just WOW.   
people wonder why some choose NOT to join the mindset of such.  
Just when you think this site can't get any lower.
At with Lorenzo i imagine plenty of people lost their families (and if it was anything like Delta's BK I a imagine a took their own lives)

It pretty hard not to wish bad against some of these guys. Having said that, its very inappropriate as you and E point out.

Take the high road guys and gals.

So your value system is based on doing evil against those who do evil against someone else?

and then you tell people to take the high road?

Do you even begin to think thru what you write?

let me fix your post by demonstrating a high road mentality even though you can't say it.

Financial disasters hurt lots of people. There were undoubtedly thousands who took their lives over the past few days as global markets tanked.

For stock investors, just as with unemployment and unplanned career changes, many people either have not adequately prepared for the possibility that a job and the potential revenue it provides is something that can be counted on for a lifetime.

Preparation including savings and living within one's means as well as keeping the big things as the big things and the little things in their appropriate place are the best ways to be sure that people can deal with whatever crises come their way.

Being certain that those who take advantage and abuse others in their quest to gain riches will face a judgment that is far larger and longer term than any gain one gain here on earth is the best deterrent to keep from resorting to violence.

topDawg said:
Atleast with Lorenzo i imagine plenty of people lost their families (and if it was anything like Delta's BK I a imagine a took their own lives)

It pretty hard not to wish bad against some of these guys. Having said that, its very inappropriate as you and E point out.

WorldTraveler said:
So your value system is based on doing evil against those who do evil against someone else?

and then you tell people to take the high road?

Do you even begin to think thru what you write?

let me fix your post by demonstrating a high road mentality even though you can't say it.
its called an eye for an eye 

and FWIW i don't expect you to understand, Frank is probably someone you worship. You both hate labor and wish the worst for them.  

having said that I said wishing bad again them on a public forum is very inappropriate

again, your bias is beyond comprehension.

Where did I EVER say anything positive about Lorenzo?

you are so consumed with bias that you can't even listen to what is actually said.

Why does it have to be a public forum to make it inappropriate?

and if you believe in an eye for an eye, I can assure you that you will come up on the short end of the stick.

guaranteed. Just you wait.

Like Karma, an eye for an eye mindset is a guaranteed way to make sure you lose.

WorldTraveler said:
again, your bias is beyond comprehension.

Where did I EVER say anything positive about Lorenzo?

you are so consumed with bias that you can't even listen to what is actually said.

Why does it have to be a public forum to make it inappropriate?

and if you believe in an eye for an eye, I can assure you that you will come up on the short end of the stick.

guaranteed. Just you wait.

Like Karma, an eye for an eye mindset is a guaranteed way to make sure you lose.
might want to think before you......never mind. Not even going to say it. You have shown you can't think before talking. 

and I figure you are so anti-labor that you love some Franky

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts