'Oh Boy', ...THIS...is going to ..'exasperate'.. a 'Zillion' People ! !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
What Better time than for 'this BOMBSHELL to come-to-light' than the Winter Solstice, the TRUE meaning of decorated tree's, festivities, Yule logs etc. during the last week of December !

http://www.prweb.com...web10256188.htm

LOOK. It makes no difference to me WHAT or WHO or WHERE you worship, but let the TRUTH be known ! ! !

The Indigenous Peoples ..knew/know it,.......the Jews... knew/know it,....Muslims..knew/know it,.......Buddhist's..knew/know it.....and Hindu's...knew/know it....that Jesus/Christianity...has been one of the greatest Frauds EVER perpetrated on Mankind !

I, in a similiar fashion as the....First Peoples... in the America's, believe in the CREATOR/God, The Great SPIRIT. (In all fairness to jesus,.....if todays world followed 51 + % or more, of his teachings, this tired ol' world would be a far better place) !

The bottom-line for me is...the mind-numbing thought of the (perhaps) BILLIONS of people who have been, and continue to be BAMBOOZLED over Christianity, and all the problems/deaths that it has caused worldwide !

A Happy and Healthy Winter Solstice to Everyone...here on the 'cooler.

Who said Jesus was God? Last time I checked, Jesus was the son of God ! Now take your atheist rantings and use them somewhere else, as we can tell by said rantings, the removal of God from schools and state, has made the U.S. a much better place !​

Reactions: 1 person
Who said Jesus was God? Last time I checked, Jesus was the son of God ! Now take your atheist rantings and use them somewhere else, as we can tell by said rantings, the removal of God from schools and state, has made the U.S. a much better place !​

NUMBSKULL,
Were did I say I didn't believe in the CREATOR ?
Or ever mention anything about schools ?
If the "organized religions" want thier respective schools,....Roman Catholic/Parochial..........christian/academy's......Jewish/Yeshiva's.....Muslim/Madrasa's (SP?) that's fine by me.
Just know that two(on the list I've given you) are 'getting it CORRECT. (similiar to the link I provided, assuming that you even READ IT) , or perhaps the opening sentance in the/my/ post.

Lets look it at another way southwind.
(for example)..when you select a book from your local library's shelf, it will either be FACT, or FICTION .

Let's look at it this way ! 2 different people, give you 2 different versions of the same story. Who are you going to believe?
I say the one who's version you believe "In" !

Reactions: 1 person
Your holy rollers never heard of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

Have a Merry Christmas from Jesus and Me.

dell, of COURSE I've heard of the TRINITY. It stated when I was 7-8 years old at my local Episcopal Church, which my Mom and Pop were members of.

I remember fondly of the old testament story's....Noah's Ark...Adam/Eve...Moses..Abraham etc.

But even at a young age, the story's of the Holy GHOST....Immaculate conception(which I 'understood a bit later in life) WALKING on Water...and 'LEVITATION'.......flat out did NOT make sense then, and is VERY Apparent Now !

How'd you like the LINK I put up dell ?

Anyway,
I just grabbed my wife's bible, and looked at the number of pages in it - 1 6 9 1 , and of the 1691, if I or anyone else Does NOT buy 100% into the the last " 3 4 5 " pages of this Ever expanding revelation of what can only be described as a FRAUD, then I'm not going to be 'SAVED'...to which I CRY a MAJOR LEAGUE... " B S " !

The Big Man in Rome, just reluctantly said the calandar is skewed..( N O DEC 25th stuff, just for starters )(Not that it's making any difference to the hoards of lemmings going practically INSANE at the Malls.) !

All I ever get from the Jesus crowd...is "read the new testament"....."read the gospels" . But when I say I can't find the Gospel of Phillip, or Thomas or Judas, all I ever get is a BLANK STARE !

M'boy southwind is right. Everyone believe what they want. Sh!t.....I bought 10 PB tickets, and 'believed' I'd score, but reality set in ! As I said, every library is full of 2 kinds of books. FACT and FICTION.

Now CREATOR, well thats a ' Whole nuther' Story.

Happy Winter Solstice dell !

All I ever get from the Jesus crowd...is "read the new testament"....."read the gospels" . But when I say I can't find the Gospel of Phillip, or Thomas or Judas, all I ever get is a BLANK STARE !

Well bears, the New Testament is where we are introduced to this fellow named Jesus...and he was one great guy. But when using the bible to justify war or or decry gay marriage or any other "abomination", it's amazing how many "Christians" will refer to the OLD testament over the new.

You don't read the bible much do you? The phrase "Holy Trinity" have any meaning?

Well bears, the New Testament is where we are introduced to this fellow named Jesus...and he was one great guy. But when using the bible to justify war or or decry gay marriage or any other "abomination", it's amazing how many "Christians" will refer to the OLD testament over the new.

Oh brother KCF, are you ever right about the man Jesus. I mean this tired ol' world could sorely use the MAJORITY of his teachings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, before I forget.............Happy and HEALTHY dec 25 and Jan 1st. to you and yours.
Is the Dog gonna' get a nice big bone ?? : )