One down, a few more to go

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Oberman is gone

What a putz. I watched him a hand full of times and could not understand why he was so popular. The guy is a blow hard. Now if we can only get the rest of the idiots (Rush, Chriss, Bill, Glen ...) to follow, that would be sweet. The only one I kind of like id Maddow. She is intelligent and well spoken.

Good riddance Oberman, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

Oberman is gone

What a putz. I watched him a hand full of times and could not understand why he was so popular. The guy is a blow hard. Now if we can only get the rest of the idiots (Rush, Chriss, Bill, Glen ...) to follow, that would be sweet. The only one I kind of like id Maddow. She is intelligent and well spoken.

Mmm hmm, I'm sure he was your fav as you share the same liberal progressive fascist ideals. The guy wasn't popular at all. His ratings were constantly in the tank. He was a liberal wash up just like the rest of them on MSNBC.

BTW Rush has more listeners on a single day then all those wash ups combined in a single year.

What you will see is more on air libtards dropping off like flies as liberalism has been proven to be a joke.

Reactions: 1 person
Oberman is gone

MADCOW?..................Are you serious?..............Are...............you.................serious?

Hell..............even Obama seems intelligent and well spoken................when he has his teleprompter !

MADCOW?..................Are you serious?..............Are...............you.................serious?

Hell..............even Obama seems intelligent and well spoken................when he has his teleprompter !
Here's a great recent expose on how ignorant of the facts Maddow is.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/01/22/rachel-maddow-sdi-cant-work-because-missiles-cant-shoot-missiles-out-

And this is supposedly MSNBC's most intelligent prime time commentator.

Says a lot about this so-called "news" network, doesn't it?

Reactions: 1 person

And more recent lies from Maddow regarding Reaganomics:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/01/22/rachel-maddow-tells-bill-maher-100-falsehood-about-reaganomics#ixzz1Bnczxfbj

Latest posts