American Sniper

southwind said:
It's all good. Once a Republican is in the WH, in 2016, were gonna pull another page out of the Libtard playbook and blame everything on BaRack, for the next 8 years.

REPUBLICAN   ?  /  White House ?  /  2016 ?

Y O U..........D O N T.............H A V E.............A...........C A N D I D A T E...........T H A T...........C A N.........W I N.......I N ........16'  ! ! 

Rand Paul absolutely CAN kick Hillary's assets all over the place.

Ron Paul in '12 polled very well against Fuhrer Obama in head to head polling. Kid does equally as well.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

REPUBLICAN   ?  /  White House ?  /  2016 ?

Y O U..........D O N T.............H A V E.............A...........C A N D I D A T E...........T H A T...........C A N.........W I N.......I N ........16'  ! ! 

Man, you really need to put that crack pipe down, if you still believe Hitlery even has a shot at the nomination,,,,,,,,,,,,,BIGOT!

SparrowHawk said:
Rand Paul absolutely CAN kick Hillary's assets all over the place.

Ron Paul in '12 polled very well against Fuhrer Obama in head to head polling. Kid does equally as well.
Yet he can't find any money to run. Last I checked Obama had not announced plans for a third term. Have you heard otherwise.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
American Sniper.

GREAT Film success !

Nominated for  " 6 " Academy Awards, and  hauled in   " 1 "  statue for.................." Best SOUND EDITING "   !!

Hollywood LOVES Clint Eastwood,.........but they can recognize a  ' STINKEROOO ' a mile away  !

Some 50 years later, lib's still spitting on our soldiers.

Reactions: 1 person
777 fixer said:

Speaking of sports people how many sports teams were invited to the White House under GWB?  And how many families of those KIA in Iraq were invited there?  

Your argument holds no water.

Hey hot dog.....

Altogether, according to the White House, Bush has met with 1,149 relatives of 336 dead service members. These sessions generate little attention because the White House bars journalists, but some relatives have described them.

Can you say the same for the stooge you elected?

delldude said:

These sessions generate little attention because the White House bars journalists

Can you say the same for the stooge you elected?
Since the White House bars journalists, what would the source be?

Dog Wonder said:
Did you make up the "Libtard Playbook."  Post a copy.

up-K0EU6C87IJ15N760.jpg

My son lives in the neighborhood where some of the Marines lost in the Nepal helo crash lived.

There certainly hasn't been a Presidential visit to Camp Pendleton in the last month, but maybe he Facetime or Skype'd them.

Ms Tree said:
Yet he can't find any money to run. Last I checked Obama had not announced plans for a third term. Have you heard otherwise.
Obama/Hillary = more Bankster funded, crony capitalist abuse of power. Obama, either Bush, Hillary and the rest of the Republican field you have the same bunch of thugs.