One year ago, Trump beat the Hildabeast Crime Syndicate

LOL. You two can't grasp that you won! You WON! What is with all the drama? Here let me help you.

91vQO6cIxNL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
All the drama is on your side. Conservatives were not out protesting and shooting people in office, passing out coloring books, or having therapy dogs when Obammy won both times. I didn't like it, but that's the game. Why can't liberals get over it? It seems Hollywood and the radical lefty types are lost in misery.
I mean look at this nut. Why all the drama? Pathetic.

Out of power and nothing to sell to our enemies, get it right. I'm not obsessed with the Clintons, in fact I hope she keeps running her mouth and trying to get back in power. Hopefully she will stay in the game. The DNC needs her, because they have no one else to run.

Again, how did Trump cheat? Please show us how Trump cheated. I will keep listening to my people, you do the same. If you think the liberals are heading for big wins in 2018, I will say I doubt it. If the economy keeps going and tax cuts get voted in. You are over confident because of some governor wins in blue states, that could be a mistake. People vote with their pocket books, and so far it's getting better.

Our enemies like Russia? Wait, they are not enemies anymore, at least for Republicans (as Reagan shakes his head in Heaven).

No one else to run? LOL. And that's all I got to say about that. You can ask Google who all the potential 2020 candidates are. And yes, I am sure Hillary will keep running her mouth, but no she will not run again. If I am wrong I will come back here and publicly admit it.

I am not going to spend time showing anyone how Trump cheated. Bob Mueller and the FBI are doing a fine job of that on their own :D.

And what I said was Democrats will take the House in 2018, and I think they will. You can try to twist that into big wins or anything else you want, but I said the House. I also said the Senate will be difficult to flip, but with Trump alienating more people every day, you never know.

All the drama is on your side. Conservatives were not out protesting and shooting people in office, passing out coloring books, or having therapy dogs when Obammy won both times. I didn't like it, but that's the game. Why can't liberals get over it? It seems Hollywood and the radical lefty types are lost in misery.
I mean look at this nut. Why all the drama? Pathetic.

Uh, does the birther fiasco ring a bell lol? And I might say, letting Cruz run last year really showed Republicans to be hypocrites.

By the way, I loved the "Welcome To Kenya" signs that greeted Trump in Hawaii. Loved it!

Reactions: Kev3188
First, I am not your man lol. Second, read what I wrote before responding and you will see I never said Trump met with Russia. I said his family and aides did and that the idea of that would repulse Reagan. I notice none of the conservatives on here will dare to refute that, but I digress.

Anyway, read what I wrote first and you will not have wasted time that could have spent listening to talk radio or infowars.

Family and aides did........a little research will show your girls machine did it too.
Can you find me a statute outlawing collusion??
What is collusion?
Can you find a statute outlawing a campaign from talking with foreign dignitaries or underlings?

Our enemies like Russia? Wait, they are not enemies anymore, at least for Republicans (as Reagan shakes his head in Heaven).

No one else to run? LOL. And that's all I got to say about that. You can ask Google who all the potential 2020 candidates are. And yes, I am sure Hillary will keep running her mouth, but no she will not run again. If I am wrong I will come back here and publicly admit it.

I am not going to spend time showing anyone how Trump cheated. Bob Mueller and the FBI are doing a fine job of that on their own :D.

And what I said was Democrats will take the House in 2018, and I think they will. You can try to twist that into big wins or anything else you want, but I said the House. I also said the Senate will be difficult to flip, but with Trump alienating more people every day, you never know.

Because my man shot his mouth off and can't back it up......LOL

Because my man shot his mouth off and can't back it up......LOL

For the last time, I am not your man (ew). I don't have to back anything up. Bob Mueller has already issued indictments. One admitted to his crime and pleaded guilty. That is proof of wrongdoing. The rest are innocent until proven guilty, but the vast majority of people who are indicted are found guilty. If only Trump's handlers would let him issue a pardon.

Because you insist on continuing to use my man when referring to me, all my future responses to you will be LOL. See ya.

Didn't Hildabeast have this big gaffe with the "Russian Reset" button as SOS? They look like friends to me. Even though she made a fool out of herself and the USA. How about this Obammy hot mic gaffe with the Russians? "This is my last election, so I will have more flexibility". Looks like Russia was happy with that statement.

So you can't back up your ignorance and false statements that "Trump cheated" to get elected. Got it. Neither has Bob Mueller, unless your talking Manafort and Gates charges. Still not any charges on Trump. None. Nor has anyone in Trump Inc been paid $145 million for a quid pro quo.

Not really interested in who the DNC is running in 2020 for president. The DNC has bigger problems right now with Donny Brazile outing the Hildabeast and all her underhanded campaign tactics. I wouldn't be surprised if Donna B winds up in ditch somewhere when the Clinton Crime Syndicate green lights a hit on her. Ask Vince Foster.

For the last time, I am not your man (ew). I don't have to back anything up. Bob Mueller has already issued indictments. One admitted to his crime and pleaded guilty. That is proof of wrongdoing. The rest are innocent until proven guilty, but the vast majority of people who are indicted are found guilty. If only Trump's handlers would let him issue a pardon.

Because you insist on continuing to use my man when referring to me, all my future responses to you will be LOL. See ya.

No charges related to Trump and Russia.....LOL

In response to Hackman

Unlike you I have not made any false statements, and unlike you I will not refer to anyone I disagree with here as ignorant, even if he refuses to learn how to properly spell and punctuate the word you're. LOL

Why are you so upset? Trump won!

See ya next November LOL.

In response to Hackman

Unlike you I have not made any false statements, and unlike you I will not refer to anyone I disagree with here as ignorant, even if he refuses to learn how to properly spell and punctuate the word you're. LOL

Careful....keep that up and you'll start getting "disagrees" from Hack. I haven't read the whole thread, but if he hasn't already called you a libtard, he will.

In response to Hackman

Unfortunately, all you have Gulfcoast is punctuation errors, no facts, just conjecture and BS statements you can't back up. Then you put up a Communist News Network video on "facts", as if CNN ever has any.

Trump did win. Your not going away mad are you? Why so upset?