Palin Wins March Straw Poll; Paul in 2nd

Speaking of idiots who do not realize they are not going to run.

Palin has recently said that the 2012 GOP field is not set and hinted that she might still consider a bid for office. As if the GOP field is not entertaining enough. Can you imagine Palin and Trump entering the race for office? I get giddy just thinking about it. Too bad it won't happen.

Ms Tree,............DON'T Ever rule out Anything with those two Egotistical BUFFOONS !!

Ego has nothing to do with it at this point. We have 10 month till the election. There is not enough time to get an organization toether and raise the money needed to run. Palin and Trump have no chance of winning and they know it. That is why they keep drawing it out. They are trying desperately to stay relevant. You do not see either of them in the news that often anymore. They are side stories now. They are no longer the center of attention.

At this point it is between Paul and Romney. One of them will get the ndomination in my opinion. I believe it will be Romney. At that point the RNC base will have to make a decision. It will be like a Jewish person looking at free pork. The ultimate dilemma.

Latest posts

Back