Pass bureau email?

ChrisUS

Senior
Aug 20, 2005
Does anyone know the pass bureau's email address? I found a website to check out ZED fares but the site needs to know our password for US. If anyone knows THAT, could they please PM me? If you have a ZED source, let me know. THANKS!

actually, i suspect not. i've emailed them twice and had a friendly response within a day.
although, they were unable to resolve the presenting issue...

Perhaps attitudes are changing at the Pass Bureau. I'm glad to hear that from you & WestCoastGuy.

I even called and got a LIVE REAL PERSON and my situation was resolved in 1 MIN. I called the regular NUMBER not the TOLL FREE.

Use the email address, have done it a couple times since returning from furlough and each time I received a prompt response with the requested info.

Ive always gotten quick responses from them and always very accurate and helpful. [email protected]

My response was quick when I requested a refund for a companion pass. Only problem is over 5 weeks have passed and still no refund to my credit card. I guess its OK for them to steal from me but I'd be fired in a second if I stole from them.

I went to the special services desk in CLT today to ask how I can get a refund on a buddy pass and the agent said that she didn't think that you could get refunds anymore, so she couldn't help me. EXCUSE ME?!!!!
Does anyone know the process of getting a refund?

I went to the special services desk in CLT today to ask how I can get a refund on a buddy pass and the agent said that she didn't think that you could get refunds anymore, so she couldn't help me. EXCUSE ME?!!!!
Does anyone know the process of getting a refund?
My pass rider decided to not use his pass a few weeks ago, so he went to the counter in CLT for a refund..he just paid for it about 2 hrs earlier. Once he tried to get a refund, the agent told him it could take up to 21 days, or some rediculous amount of time, before he can get a refund. She had to mail it off somewhere.
I also found out this weekend that the space-a upgrades (except for Europe) are now non-refundable. Good thing I don't buy more than I need..

Latest posts

Back