Pay Cuts Announced

My cut was 17.5% plus loss of 2x, holidays, and sick time as well. My healthcare is going up 40%. If that's all they want is 10%, run with it.

Bagbelt said:
My cut was 17.5% plus loss of 2x, holidays, and sick time as well. My healthcare is going up 40%. If that's all they want is 10%, run with it.
[post="185503"][/post]​

Hmm and you all thought 15.6% at AA was bad? Looks like the AA f/a's who are unionized came out better!! :D

I love how management gives an across the board 10% to everyone including themselves. DALPA should make a public announcement that they are refusing the 10% paycut because it isn't enough. They will wait until management offers a 30% paycut for themselves too. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO....top management makes more than pilots. Shame!!!!

What else are the fas giving up besides 10%? Does this include Song Airlines employees? Just curious.

czerny-

Everyone is taking a 10% pay cut...including Song as well as significant changes in benefits (for the third time).

Fly-

As noted many times before, mgmt is already significantly BELOW market averages in every group including senior mgmt. Pilots, however, are SIGNIFICANTLY above market average. Mgmt wil now be even more behind and pilots will at worst still be toward the top of their peers.

The reality is that the 10% was a pretty poor move by mgmt. This will most likely leed to a lot of people leaving fro greener pastures just when Delta needs them most.

LiveInAHotel said:
Hmm and you all thought 15.6% at AA was bad? Looks like the AA f/a's who are unionized came out better!! :D
[post="185619"][/post]​

I think that Bagbelt is an AA Mechanic. If so, you should check your facts before attempting to gloat.

aislehopper said:
I think that Bagbelt is an AA Mechanic. If so, you should check your facts before attempting to gloat.
[post="185663"][/post]​

I could careless what he/she is. We got to decide to vote yes or no. Even no we got screwed by JW, he is now gone!

I will gloat all the way to the bank because AA is not in danger of Chapet 11, unlike the Widget!

LiveInAHotel said:
[post="185619"][/post]​
You ever thought about thinking before you open your piehole?
Non union Delta Mechanics will still be making more than unionized AA mechanics (TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION) after their paycut, this is just in compensation. We were creamed when it comes to benefits. Our total concession package was close to 30%. Pay was 17.5% benefits 12.5%. Go blow your union horn where its dark and smells!!!!!!! AA Mechanic

I'm hoping the guys at SW hold on so we all can keep a benchmark of what to shoot for as far as wages. That being said, anyone who would gloat over anyone else's misfortune is a loser. I wish everyone in this industry the best of luck, I grew up in a TWA household, I've seen the strain before. I never thought I would see hard times at american, but that's life. SW will never be able to match B6s labor costs, lets' see what happens.

Latest posts